Thread: Some positive signs in football recruiting for 2019 for Moorhead

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Considering one coach on staff said the handcuffs have been take off recruiting now, I'm going to agree the last staff was lazy as 17.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Considering one coach on staff said the handcuffs have been take off recruiting now, I'm going to agree the last staff was lazy as 17.
    Some folks have forgotten the stories out of camp over the years. Billy G basically saying if they don't come to our camp he doesn't want them.

I'm sure Moorhead will get a good bit of talent out of MS/AL/LA but we can't let opportunities to get in with some national guys go by. Dan let our #1 ranking go to waste. We could have been in the discussion for some national talent had that been used better by the staff.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    I'm sure Moorhead will get a good bit of talent out of MS/AL/LA but we can't let opportunities to get in with some national guys go by. Dan let our #1 ranking go to waste. We could have been in the discussion for some national talent had that been used better by the staff.
    No question on this. Again, Dax Muffins' legacy is what he failed to accomplish.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Some folks have forgotten the stories out of camp over the years. Billy G basically saying if they don't come to our camp he doesn't want them.

1st part of post is exactly what BG told me at a signing day event in Gulfport in 2013. I asked him if he was kidding.