Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Jalen Hurts- slide on over to Starkville, Ms

vCash
    I think if was going to transfer and sit out a year I would think he would move closer to home. OK or one of the other Texas schools.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    A) Nobody in this thread is dumb enough to agree with you about Damien Williams

B) A bunch of State fans posting that they think Fitz is better than Hurts? Well damn- what a shocker***
    Damn Coach, the point I was making was that Bama can will win with an average QB. I don't know what B) has to with Me.
    Last edited by tcdog70; 01-09-2018 at 09:39 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    Well I guess Tua is a liar, because he said He looked the safety off.
    I would ask the Safety because he would be a better person to give you the answer as to what he was looking at.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Well I guess Tua is a liar, because he said He looked the safety off.
    He did it a few times last night. You could tell bc as soon as he looked toward his real target he was already loading up to throw.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    They can keep hurts. I'd rather have Raekwon. Tell saban we'll trade him our kicker (no offense to jace).
    Not sure I'd make that trade. Don't get me wrong Davis is nasty as hell but so is our DL already. I am not sure we'd make half our FGs without Jace. Whose kicking for us??

vCash
    I would ask the Safety because he would be a better person to give you the answer as to what he was looking at.
    either the safety got looked off or he fell asleep***. If I was Him I would tell everyone , "Man, I got looked off". But the corner also just stopped running, why?

vCash
    Or you could watch the replay/film where he clearly looked the safety off... either way.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PonderThis2 View Post
    Or you could watch the replay/film where he clearly looked the safety off... either way.
    The guy was playing deep half and had no deep threat in the middle of the field- nothing to be looked off too.

vCash
    The guy was playing deep half and had no deep threat in the middle of the field- nothing to be looked off too.
    Dang, you should have Coached Tua and told Him He didn't have to look off the safety. he clearly said I looked off the safety--But what the hell does He know-He just won the Natty, while you coach a High School in the Sip.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Hurts in not a great QB. Put any QB in at Bama and they'll win 9 a year minimum.
    He's made a ton of huge plays and done what it takes to win over and over.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I think if was going to transfer and sit out a year I would think he would move closer to home. OK or one of the other Texas schools.
    I'd advise him to transfer to Hawaii.

vCash
    yeah because getting QB talent on campus is a bad thing. Hurts battling KT for the QB job would be great for State
    No, I do understand your point. I wouldnt turn him away. I just think there are other greater needs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    No, I do understand your point. I wouldnt turn him away. I just think there are other greater needs.
    Yep and Hurts ain't gonna transfer to Msu. Here we have a senior, a Soph and a true Freshman Qb coming in with a new Coach who I bet will do well with our Qb's. Should be a fun 2018 year.

vCash
    Dang, you should have Coached Tua and told Him He didn't have to look off the safety. he clearly said I looked off the safety--But what the hell does He know-He just won the Natty, while you coach a High School in the Sip.
    i didn’t say Tua was supposed to look the safety off or scratch his nuts- I’m saying the Safety wasn’t fooled by Tua. There was no deep middle threat for the Safety to freeze on. Tua made a really good throw and won the game for them- but the mistakes by the Safety and CB are inexplicable

Stop being so simple-minded. It’s QB 101 not to stare a WR down- especially on 4 verts from a Trip’s set
    Last edited by Coach34; 01-10-2018 at 04:08 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    we were a turned ankle in bowl practice from starting a walk-on in the bowl game. We lack QB depth

vCash
    i didn’t say Tua was supposed to look the safety off or scratch his nuts- I’m saying the Safety wasn’t fooled by Tua. There was no deep middle threat for the Safety to freeze on. Tua made a really good throw and won the game for them- but the mistakes by the Safety and CB are inexplicable

Stop being so simple-minded. It’s QB 101 not to stare a WR down- especially on 4 verts from a Trip’s set
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rKVrY6C0aRY

Film don't lie. He was clearly looking the other direction.

vCash

The S may have not been completely fooled, but between the receivers loaded up on the right side and Tua staring #3 down, the S certainly "locked up"...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash

Ok- I'll type slower so maybe you can understand:

Where the QB was looking has nothing to do with the ******* Safety. There was no WR threat pressing the middle for the Safety to be looked off too. If you watch the Safety in the video- he softly backpedals and stays on the hash. He didnt stay as deep as the deepest threat- the X- as he is taught to do. If Tua had "looked him off" he would have drifted toward the middle of the field. He didnt do that- his ass didnt get deep like he is supposed to.

The CB who was sinking- hesitated because he saw the crosser and expected the Safety to be over the top for him.

I can't explain it any simpler or understand it for you

vCash

Where the QB was looking has nothing to do with the ******* Safety. There was no WR threat pressing the middle for the Safety to be looked off too. If you watch the Safety in the video- he softly backpedals and stays on the hash. He didnt stay as deep as the deepest threat- the X- as he is taught to do. If Tua had "looked him off" he would have drifted toward the middle of the field. He didnt do that- his ass didnt get deep like he is supposed to.

The CB who was sinking- hesitated because he saw the crosser and expected the Safety to be over the top for him.

In a vacuum, that makes sense to me... In your opinion, what influenced the Safety in his decision to do what he did?

(I'm NOT an Xs Os guy)
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash

Makes sense if the safety knows every wr route. Unfortunately for him, he looked to see where the WRs were