Thread: Shea Patterson Rue-mor

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by stalkingpoon View Post
    Look for a certain former SHS WR to put on the Crimson threads next season as well.
    I’ve also heard that, which is a killer. I don’t want her m here but I sure as hell don’t want him there. That’s a winnable game for us next year and he’s a game changer.

ETA: I thought he was overhyped coming out of high school. He wasn’t.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    I’ve also heard that, which is a killer. I don’t want her m here but I sure as hell don’t want him there. That’s a winnable game for us next year and he’s a game changer.

ETA: I thought he was overhyped coming out of high school. He wasn’t.
    Apparently it's all over Starkville. Someone very close to the situation texted me this morning and told me that. Also, they said it's not just him wanting out.

vCash
    Apparently it's all over Starkville. Someone very close to the situation texted me this morning and told me that. Also, they said it's not just him wanting out.
    They'll be lucky if they can field a scout team next year.

vCash
    There?s a lot leaking on them right now. There?s also talks about cash rent payments for their pad in Bent Oaks in Biloxi back bay. Doesn?t really matter now, but seems like someone is shaking the Patterson tree pretty hard right now because a lot is falling out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    I?ve also heard that, which is a killer. I don?t want her m here but I sure as hell don?t want him there. That?s a winnable game for us next year and he?s a game changer.

ETA: I thought he was overhyped coming out of high school. He wasn?t.
    Ha,Glad you finally agree with me. Around signing day back then yall gave me hell for saying how good he was, and with all the Rebel lover stuff because I said it.

He was a man among boys in HS and not signing him is hurting us now.
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Ha,Glad you finally agree with me. Around signing day back then yall gave me hell for saying how good he was, and with all the Rebel lover stuff because I said it.

And how do you propose we would have accomplished that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    And how do you propose we would have accomplished that.
    Who knows, but just because he went to OM he sucked according to most here. He was, and is a hell of a player
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post

It's not hurting us now. He wouldn't have changed the outcome in any game this year.