Page 91 of 115 FirstFirst ... 41818990919293101 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,820 of 2284

Thread: Recruiting 2017

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KB21 View Post
    What's interesting is that Mississippi State currently has 20 commitments based on my count. Of these 20, 11 have a 4 star rating based on one service or another.
    If we close as rumored/speculated it will be Dan's best class since he has been at MSU. Especially if you look at individual evaluations because IMO Austin Williams, Josh Cooper (assuming commitment), Cordavien Suggs, Josh Jackson, Landon Guidry, and Tyler Williams are all underrated by the services. Not to mention Keytaeon and Kylin Hill as well if you take into account that those are two players who are National All-Star caliber.

If we do indeed close well, the next step for Dan is to do what John Cohen called "stacking classes" back to back to back etc. like this one and hopefully better. I don't want to see good 2015 class, lots of misses in 2016 class. I'm pretty optimistic (cautiously) that he will indeed do that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Outside of live sporting events espn pretty much sucks period .. just a handful of smart talking heads on there . College or pro
    You are correct sir! I quit watching anything but live events on there years ago. Back in the 80's and 90's I used to watch sports center everyday and a lot of the other programming. Those days are dead and gone. Kinda sad. It reminds of MTV. MTV used to be great when it was just music and videos. The head bangers ball on Saturday nights were awesome. Im getting old.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    If we close as rumored/speculated it will be Dan's best class since he has been at MSU.

Rankings wise it's going to be right on par with what we normally get. 22-25 range.

vCash
    So now the williams kicker is walking on at UT? Cant do nothing but laugh at this point

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by civildawg View Post
    So now the williams kicker is walking on at UT? Cant do nothing but laugh at this point
    Don't worry. We'll find somebody that "doesn't miss in practice" but has trouble kicking extra points in a real game.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash

vCash
    Is that DD?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    Man I really hope we can land this kid. He is a difference maker. I taught Bowie in Morton a few years ago and knew that he was going to be highly recruited then. He is one of the best HS athletes I've seen play besides Akers.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msbulldog View Post
    Is that DD?
    Yes and rumor is it went very very well. I can tell you one thing, Brad Peterson has worked is tail off to get this kid. Pete may be the best crooter we have. Need to get him on field.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Florida is not recruiting on our level. They are 31st now but are CB'd heavily to several other big targets. If they get the ones they are CB'd to they would be 11th.
    Last edited by Dawg-gone-dawgs; 01-26-2017 at 11:12 AM.
    No Signature

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Florida is not recruiting on our level. They are 31 now but are CB'd heavily to several other big targets. They will finish top 15.
    I don't know about that....http://www.elitedawgs.com/showthread...ding-to-be-UMi

"They literally aren't getting any of their remaining targets and will be lucky to hang on to what they got. They got exposed in South Florida for cheating and now nobody wants to touch them.

Total disaster unfolding in that shite hole right now. Anyone and everyone is running. Nobody wants to be associated with them right now. Things are about to get very nasty with the NCAA. A recruit has a video of two UF assistants offering cash.

Going to get interesting. The Homestead staff banned UF from their campus. Now, a video has been provided to the NCAA showing exactly why. Could be a death penalty situation. No school has ever been busted for such a blatant violation.

Smh we probably didn't offer enough cash. This staff just doesn't get it man.

LOL, you offered plenty. The problem is, you offered it to a kid that doesn't play that game, and that kid and his school turned UF in. Everyone is finding out about this now, which is why everything is imploding.

I believe the Homestead coach went public about banning UF from campus on Twitter last week. The video isn't going to be made public. That's been sent directly to the NCAA. Kids are talking about it like crazy though. That's why Herbert committed to Miami. That's why Henderson is coming to Miami. That's why Edwards won't visit UF this weekend either and will sign with Miami.

Don't worry, the donkey will be gone within a week. Only problem is, no coach worth a damn is going to want to touch that program. Guys just got cavalier and sloppy."

Banned
    vCash
    Regardless of who we get or don't get , one thing is a fact... this staff has worked harder than any Dan Mullen staff I've ever seen trying to close well.

vCash

Why? He's from Lebanon, TN. About 2 hours from Knoxville. He took a walkon offer from UT instead of a walkon offer from MSU. Why is that laughable?

vCash
    More laughing at all the people that claimed he was most likely coming here to state to walkon.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by jumbo View Post
    Why? He's from Lebanon, TN. About 2 hours from Knoxville. He took a walkon offer from UT instead of a walkon offer from MSU. Why is that laughable?
    Well apparently we weren't that impressed with him because if we had wanted him bad enough we would have offered him a scholarship.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    Where is Hev?

We ditch his ass?
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Well apparently Day is one heck of a FG kicker as well as punter. According to IYOK he 23-29 with a long of 51 in High School. So maybe that's why no rush to find another. That and we still have Brad Wall who has a strong leg.

vCash
    That's all we were offering. Unless a very highly rated kicker shows interest that's all we will offer, a perferred spot and they will compete with Day who is rated high as Kicker as well.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Where is Hev?

We ditch his ass?
    Man don't quote me but was he going to see someone else today?

vCash
    The coaches that visited DD Bowie also visited Aaron Odom today. I'm getting the vibe that we will flip him back to us.