Thread: Per Evan Daniels, Kegler has asked for transfer.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    vCash
    I'm just pointing out that if Dan were losing talent left and right, there would be pitchforks in his yard. What's the difference?

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    I'm just pointing out that if Dan were losing talent left and right, there would be pitchforks in his yard. What's the difference?
    The difference is over 800 D1 kids have transferred this offseason. This is what college basketball has become. No one is immune.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    The difference is over 800 D1 kids have transferred this offseason. This is what college basketball has become. No one is immune.
    Ok. Why isn't MSU winning? Are we anything other than marginally better than we were before he got here?

vCash
    Ok. Why isn't MSU winning? Are we anything other than marginally better than we were before he got here?
    The team last year would've beat any of Rick Ray's teams as the youngest in the country. It was going to be almost impossible to keep the group intact. I was hoping to get 1 more year together before anybody left.

vCash
    Why do you cling to this easily disproven meme?

(Note: We actually finished 88th this year. This image was made before all of the postseason tournaments finished.)

Howland significantly improved Ray's players in his first year, and then with an entirely new starting 5 only regressed a little. There's no reason to think we won't be significantly better in year 3.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Why do you cling to this easily disproven meme?

How in the hell did we finish with a better RPI in 2003 than 2004?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MedDawg View Post
    How in the hell did we finish with a better RPI in 2003 than 2004?
    That is not RPI, it is KenPom's rating.

Our RPI in 2004 was top 5.

Banned
    vCash
    I keep hearing what a great coach he is, yet State keeps losing.

vCash
    lol he's been here 2yrs but if you don't have patience then there's nothing I can say to make you feel better.

vCash
    We'll see what this basketball season brings. He needs to produce this winter

vCash
    Bruce Pearl first 3 years at Auburn. No post season one winning season ( last year)
    Frank Martin first 3 years at USCe (17-16 year 3 first winning season)
    Shaka Smart year 2 at Texas won 11 games.

And CBH was given far less to work with than those 3 when they all got to their respective schools.

Some of you people act like we were a national power in hoops. We haven't been to the dance since I think 09 and haven't been to the sweet 16 in over 20 years.

Losing Keg hurts more perception wise more than anything. This gives more minutes to Tyson, X and Eli. His departure may improve that locker room.

Everyone chill the **** out, let's see how much the sophomores to be will improve this year. I'm guesssing a lot. Along with the incoming stud Spoon and a healthy Q..not to mention more depth with Ado at the 5

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Bruce Pearl first 3 years at Auburn. No post season one winning season ( last year)
    Frank Martin first 3 years at USCe (17-16 year 3 first winning season)
    Shaka Smart year 2 at Texas won 11 games.

And CBH was given far less to work with than those 3 when they all got to their respective schools.

Some of you people act like we were a national power in hoops. We haven't been to the dance since I think 09 and haven't been to the sweet 16 in over 20 years.

Losing Keg hurts more perception wise more than anything. This gives more minutes to Tyson, X and Eli. His departure may improve that locker room.

Everyone chill the **** out, let's see how much the sophomores to be will improve this year. I'm guesssing a lot. Along with the incoming stud Spoon and a healthy Q..not to mention more depth with Ado at the 5
    I agree. I think this is addition by subtraction.