Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Blaylock has to change his walk out song.

vCash

Blaylock has to change his walk out song.

Can't believe somebody actually told him he can't play "fat bottom girls" anymore.

vCash
    It cracked me up everytime he came up

vCash
    Is this true??

WTF is the world coming to? I wonder if it was a blue hair or a snowflake that led the complaints.

vCash
    Probably the same group that complained about the Katherine Webb Hardee's commercial that used to play on the football video screen.

vCash
    Baby got back by sir mix a lot is the early favorite to replace it
    Last edited by msstate7; 03-12-2017 at 08:48 PM.

vCash
    The PC crap has gotten absolutely ridiculous! Personally I like fat bottom girls!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Steakonastick View Post
    Can't believe somebody actually told him he can't play "fat bottom girls" anymore.
    We did just play Columbia today, probably a few of their players are in the Bruce Jenner track.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    Wtf? I'm sure there are plenty of examples of worse things being played in the past. What does our administration have against Queen?

vCash
    How will the rockin world go round?

venit, vidimus, amisimus

vCash
    The verdict has been reversed. It was about blow up with admin.

vCash
    It's hilarious to me that a song glorifying girls that are large that is sung by a band that has a lead singer that was openly gay could ever be considered not politically correct.

Senior Member Perpetual Underachiever's Avatar
    vCash
    Good Guys - 1
    Snowflakes - 0

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    It's hilarious to me that a song glorifying girls that are large that is sung by a band that has a lead singer that was openly gay could ever be considered not politically correct.
    found the complainer

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Perpetual Underachiever View Post
    Good Guys - 1
    Snowflakes - 0
    I promise you it was a blue hair that complained.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogDX55 View Post
    I would bet it was someone with kids. Heck, the blue hairs were probably fans of Queen. They would have been 20s-30s when that came out.

vCash
    It's amusing that this song raised eyebrows, yet all the other stuff that gets played is fine.

I can't relate to most of the walkout music that the players choose, but if it helps them play their best, I can deal with it.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogDX55 View Post
    I'd be willing to bet the farm it wasn't a blue hair. The snowflakes have gone absolutely insane over the last 18-24 months. They even beat up one of their own FEMALE professors at Middlebury college. The Hypocrisy of the snowflakes and their "crusade" is around the same level hypocrisy of the one and only Hypocrite Hugh. Say one thing and do another. Do as I say and not as I do. They don't want equal right and free speech. They only want the rights and speech they agree with. Until we common sense Americans fight back, this type of stupid shit will continue and turn our country into a European hell hole you see on the news daily.

vCash
    Blue hairs wouldn't be able to hear the lyrics. Snowflake all the way.

vCash
    Yeah, it is funny that Fat Bottom Girls which glorifies chicks with booties is causing an uproar but I think it was Maniscalco had the Drowning Pool song "Let the Bodies Hit the Floor". My wife said he should change his walk out song to Sir Mix A Lot "Baby Got Back".

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    I'd be willing to bet the farm it wasn't a blue hair. The snowflakes have gone absolutely insane over the last 18-24 months. They even beat up one of their own FEMALE professors at Middlebury college. The Hypocrisy of the snowflakes and their "crusade" is around the same level hypocrisy of the one and only Hypocrite Hugh. Say one thing and do another. Do as I say and not as I do. They don't want equal right and free speech. They only want the rights and speech they agree with. Until we common sense Americans fight back, this type of stupid shit will continue and turn our country into a European hell hole you see on the news daily.
    where'd you go bruh, guy changes walk up song so Rouge starts WW3 on 20 year olds