Page 56 of 58 FirstFirst ... 6465455565758 LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,120 of 1153

Thread: *****CWS Game 1 vs Auburn Thread*****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    It was his only shot though. Had they won, he?s a genius.
    Yep. In tournament ball you have to gamble with your pitching at some point. Butch gave it all he had and it didn't work thanks to a bad throw from their 3B

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    You think JT pitches against Vandy and Kumar on Tuesday?
    I think he does

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MetEdDawg View Post
    WE suck as a fan base guys
    But, but, I thought it was all reverse psychology in the majority of the posts!!!! Hail State!

vCash
    He sure wants to, but as of today still
    undecided. Hope to hear more from mike tonight

vCash
    I love how everyone is celebrating except a few of the "we have the worst fans" crew, hahaha

Stop worrying about messageboard posters for a few seconds and celebrate with us!!

This is the type of win that can make some of us finally start believing we can catch a break in sports!

Hail State!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by West Tn Dawg View Post
    I still say we have won despite Lemonis, not because of him. He has not got up and coached them one time tonight! He pisses me off every game sitting on that damn bucket.
    52 wins despite Lemonis... Guess we'd be 65-0 without him, huh?
    Last edited by Turfdawg67; 06-16-2019 at 10:54 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    I love how everyone is celebrating except a few of the "we have the worst fans" crew, hahaha

Stop worrying about messageboard posters for a few seconds and celebrate with us!!

This is the type of win that can make some of us finally start believing we can catch a break in sports!

Hail State!
    I'll be the first to admit I'm a dipshit in game threads. And shame on me for giving up on this team after so many come from behind wins. Like I said, I'll no longer post in game threads, one because we started coming back when I logged off, and two, because I need to be a better fan and I'm not doing that by losing my shit in a game thread. Hail state Boys. This win was a shot in the arm.

vCash
    Now everybody make sure your mute button on your remote works and the batteries are fresh. The Whistler awaits Tuesday.

vCash

Hail State!
    This. This. This. All three statements.
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    He sure wants to, but as of today still
    undecided. Hope to hear more from mike tonight
    If he's 100%, I think we have to give him the rock.

vCash
    ROLLIN .......ROLLIN ..........ROLLIN ...........WHAT!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    I'll be the first to admit I'm a dipshit in game threads. And shame on me for giving up on this team after so many come from behind wins. Like I said, I'll no longer post in game threads, one because we started coming back when I logged off, and two, because I need to be a better fan and I'm not doing that by losing my shit in a game thread. Hail state Boys. This win was a shot in the arm.
    I'm a dipshit in game threads too! Hell thats the beauty of them, they're instant and pitch by pitch. I know I'm overboard, I guess at this point I just hope y'all can look past it ha

vCash
    So you can whine all game, give up and then "celebrate" when we win? Wow... just think how you'd feel if you were positive all game and BELIEVED in our players. Maybe we aren't "snakebit" after all. MetEd and gravedigger are right, worst fans ever.

vCash
    I would be about 90% sure it will be Plumlee. Nobody really knows what we have with Ginn at the moment with his arm issues.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    So you can whine all game, give up and then "celebrate" when we win? Wow... just think how you'd feel if you were positive all game and BELIEVED in our players. Maybe we aren't "snakebit" after all. MetEd and gravedigger are right, worst fans ever.
    I'm gonna try it. You're wrong though, we don't have the worst fans ever. You haven't been around many other fanbases then.

Hail State brother

vCash
    I'm a dipshit in game threads too! Hell thats the beauty of them, they're instant and pitch by pitch. I know I'm overboard, I guess at this point I just hope y'all can look past it ha
    You're a good dude, CD!

vCash

Hail State!
    I've been believing. This team fights, and I'll hang with them to the bitter end. I'll be there Tuesday night giving them my best as a fan. Don't quit! Don't give up!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Hahaha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    You're a good dude, CD!
    Right back at you my brother

vCash
    Real fans care. Real fans get over emotional and say stupid things in the spur of the moment. Real fans live and die on every pitch. Real fans aren't always optimistic. Real fans can celebrate even when they've made an ass of themselves all game. Guys let's stop fighting and enjoy it. Quit being a bunch of pansies.