Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Thank You Pat Forde

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RC3 View Post
    Finebaum confirms its mainly women's basketball and track. Believes the football issues center arounds tunsil and agents, and the prior football staff
    I truly believe Paul Finebaum would perform sexual acts on Hugh Freeze if Hugh asked him to. He's that eaten up with the guy.

vCash
    Finebaum confirms its mainly women's basketball and track. Believes the football issues center arounds tunsil and agents, and the prior football staff
    They are going off of what OM contacts are feeding them. Also, people are forgetting about the ongoing investigation... Which isn't investigating Nutt.

The heat from the other SEC coaches that started this was from Tunsil and Kimchee. The heat from the Big Ten schools was from Treadwell. Then you have the academic fraud issue that centers around some of the South Panola crew. They'll try to spin and control the message but the findings will eventually come out and everyone will know what happened. Right now they're trying to save a recruiting class. It's all they can control... And they will say or do anything to make that happen. I fear for their souls.

vCash
    Ok, let's say every single allegation is pre-Freeze.. Wouldn't he HAVE to make some sort of public statement addressing this? Or at least Bjork?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Matt just needs to shut his pie hole on this. He hasn't a clue what the allegations involve unless he's read the letter which he hasn't.
    Has he even had the nerve to bring it up on his show before now? He's completely ignored it but now he wants to be a source of information about it?

Thanks, but I'll listen to the guys that have known what's going on the entire time and it sure as shit ain't Wyatt or Cross.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    They are going off of what OM contacts are feeding them. Also, people are forgetting about the ongoing investigation... Which isn't investigating Nutt.

The heat from the other SEC coaches that started this was from Tunsil and Kimchee. The heat from the Big Ten schools was from Treadwell. Then you have the academic fraud issue that centers around some of the South Panola crew. They'll try to spin and control the message but the findings will eventually come out and everyone will know what happened. Right now they're trying to save a recruiting class. It's all they can control... And they will say or do anything to make that happen. I fear for their souls.

vCash
    Why didn't anybody at Ole Miss have the courtesy to email Elitedawgs a cell phone photo of the NCAA's letter?

lolatrebelseverywhere

Poot noises

vCash
    http://collegefootballtalk.nbcsports...f-allegations/

Read this a notice about middle way it talks of a second investigation concerning Tunsil that may not be a part of this NOA

vCash
    Word is the investigations still open. This is just what they have concluded as of now. This may get REALLY ugly for the Confederates, Grant and Sherman type stuff.
    Last edited by Liverpooldawg; 01-29-2016 at 04:21 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Grant and Sherman type stuff.
    Awesome, lol.

vCash
    If it truly doesn't have much to do with football, we would have some type of statement from the university of Mississippi claiming this. Instead, it's been crickets for three years
    Let me be clear about this:

How many WBB students are on scholarship? 15?
    How many track scholarships do they give out? Not many.

With 32 (that is the number I've heard) violations mentioned, it defies logic and common sense to deny that more than half of them are football related. At least one of them will be of the LOIC variety.

This is a big, big deal.

vCash
    If it's about the previous staff, WBB and track only then they better release the letter NOW. If they don't ...................

vCash

Heat came from other coaches, but I have heard that the spark that lit the fire came from Freeze calling people out on twitter. Previous staff, huh?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    If it's about the previous staff, WBB and track only then they better release the letter NOW. If they don't ...................
    They may....the first letter. I doubt they would release the second one that notes there is STILL AN ONGOING INVESTIGATION. LOLREBALS

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Forde didn't write the article without doing his homework and he wouldn't imply where the investigation is centered if he wasn't confident. I doubt he's seen the letter either, but he believed his source enough to write an article about it.

Elitedawgs should become the new TMZ. Remember when someone here broke the "Tiger Woods is in a Hattiesburg rehab" story????
    FYI Forde has been afforded privy to some information through a funneled of mine that is reputable. One been funneling him more allegations than I've posted on here including names, amounts and locations of said infractions. My funneled said he was working on something but I wasn't sure of timing.

vCash
    There is no doubt that this was coordinated to drop on the Friday of the big crootn weekend.

It sends a very strong message to ole miss....
    Sometimes you eat the bear...sometimes the bear eats you

vCash
    There is more details that haven't been shared, such as the names of some of the individuals involved. We won't do that though. In time, that will come out. I can say that the person taking the ACT for the kids was getting $500 a pop allegedly... And we know who it was. If this becomes a legal case, which it could easily, it would be better to avoid details like that in the meantime. Despite poor decisions that will forever scar the academic integrity of the University of Mississippi, it's not worth casting blame and embarrassment on a young man that was likely coaxed into doing this.
    If you remember we suffered most on the rumor of the investigation during Jackie's time. Rule of thumb on the stock market, stocks rise on the rumor and fall when the actual facts come out. Lets hope this is true with those muther17ers.

And I hope the facts are just as bad. Nothing like double dipping.

vCash
    It's on the ESPN ticker under NCAA. Please record a vine and send to recruits. Thank you!
    Death penalty or bust!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by nsvltndog View Post
    How in the world do you get caught cheating in track? We're these a self reported smokescreen to divert attention from the real stuff?
    Someone on 247 posted that track athlete/athletes were being used to funnel cash to football players while taking a skim off the top. So, booster>track athlete>football player, so the cash doesn't flow the old-fashioned way, booster>football player..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgtini View Post
    They may....the first letter. I doubt they would release the second one that notes there is STILL AN ONGOING INVESTIGATION. LOLREBALS
    The "ongoing investigation" part is the bigger kick in the nuts for those guys. That's where the repeat offender, LOIC, and show clauses would come into play.

vCash
    the OM PR machine is going to be all hands on deck to calm the masses that "they already knew about this" "it's not that bad" "we aren't expecting much"