Thread: Stephen F. Austin game tomorrow night..

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    This will be our first time back to the hump for a game in a while! This time with our kids... anyone know of anyone selling 4 tickets in the lower section or how hard it is to "sneak" down there to open seats if we buy tickets up top... not sure how strict they are now a days... only tix available to buy are up top (through State and Stubhub).... I posted in ticket exchange thread too... but basketball tickets are not quite the hot commodity/talk right now there...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by afranzo View Post
    This will be our first time back to the hump for a game in a while! This time with our kids... anyone know of anyone selling 4 tickets in the lower section or how hard it is to "sneak" down there to open seats if we buy tickets up top... not sure how strict they are now a days... only tix available to buy are up top (through State and Stubhub).... I posted in ticket exchange thread too... but basketball tickets are not quite the hot commodity/talk right now there...
    Generally, there are lots of empty seats in the lower level even when tickets aren't available. If you wait a few minutes after tip off, lots of those seats will start filling up with people from the upper level or students. Kinda hard to make a call on what the crowd may look like tomorrow night, being Thanksgiving eve, but there is a kinda big happening going on in Starkville the next day...so there may be a lot of folks that hold all those good seats that go empty in town tomorrow night.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by afranzo View Post
    FYI, at least before the previous games, they have been checking tickets before letting people go to the lower level.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oompa View Post
    FYI, at least before the previous games, they have been checking tickets before letting people go to the lower level.
    This needs to get scrapped till we start selling out again. If someone is sitting in your seat get the usher and they'll be removed. Lower level should be 100% full every game. Stupid to not let it be.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by oompa View Post
    They ramp up checking tickets in the lower level after SEC play starts, but I've only missed one game this year and haven't been checked yet. My seats are in the lower level but it every game except the season opening double header, I have been able to "improve " my seats.