Thread: Jalen Hurts- slide on over to Starkville, Ms

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
    the consensus is all your post in this thread are the terrible ones. Your lead post turned out to be asinine. you don't think Bama would have won ten with Damian Williams, hell I do.
    A) Nobody in this thread is dumb enough to agree with you about Damien Williams

B) A bunch of State fans posting that they think Fitz is better than Hurts? Well damn- what a shocker***
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post

B) A bunch of State fans posting that they think Fitz is better than Hurts? Well damn- what a shocker***
    I think Hurts is a hell of a QB that is the product of over coaching and an offensive system that stymies QB development

I’ll be somewhat interested to see if Tau regresses as he throws some INTs and Saban wears his ass out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I think Hurts is a hell of a QB that is the product of over coaching and an offensive system that stymies QB development

I’ll be somewhat interested to see if Tau regresses as he throws some INTs and Saban wears his ass out.
    Much like Fitz this year- Hurts struggled at times because of the new system and the young guys on offense. People forget Alabama changed offenses this year to more of a pro style O- and had a bunch of young guys working their way into the offense. And he STILL had 17 TD's to only 1 pick. With the game on the line last night- Bama had 5 freshman playing on offense. That takes time to get some cohesiveness- no matter how talented you are.

Alabama's winning TD was "everybody go deep". Thats not outsmarting anybody- thats just throwing it deep and winning because of a busted coverage. Georgia lost because the Safety didnt stay deep against 4 Verts. It's not rocket surgery
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post

Damn Coach, the point I was making was that Bama can will win with an average QB. I don't know what B) has to with Me.
    Last edited by tcdog70; 01-09-2018 at 09:39 PM.