Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: In need of a change

vCash

In need of a change

Sixpack has become unbearable to read lately. Hopefully this site won't go down that same path. Good luck, guys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by AugustaDawg View Post
    Sixpack has become unbearable to read lately. Hopefully this site won't go down that same path. Good luck, guys.
    Thanks for stopping by. Sixpack is still great for some- not for others. Matter of taste.

One of our biggest differences here will be the lack of Rebel trolls. There will be zero tolerance for that. It will be a State board for State people.

vCash
    Exactly as Coach said. I haven't enjoyed SPS in a while and hardly ever posted as I used to. This place will be for State fans to have good debates and discuss current sports topics without the brown Bears of the North stepping in and ruining it. I suspect Coach34 will still be...Coach34.
    hook.jpg

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Exactly as Coach said. I haven't enjoyed SPS in a while and hardly ever posted as I used to. This place will be for State fans to have good debates and discuss current sports topics without the brown Bears of the North stepping in and ruining it. I suspect Coach34 will still be...Coach34.
    hook.jpg
    The problem on sixpack was not just rebel trolls but the dumbass State trolls too.

vCash
    I can dig it.

vCash
    Really glad a new site is up and going, hoping it doesn't end up like SPS

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Thanks for stopping by. Sixpack is still great for some- not for others. Matter of taste.

One of our biggest differences here will be the lack of Rebel trolls. There will be zero tolerance for that. It will be a State board for State people.
    I must say...this^ sounds great. Congrats on the board. I like the idea of more in depth discussion.

By the way, I completely thought you were ****ing with us over on SPS...nice move on April fools. I would expect nothing less.
    Last edited by CadaverDawg; 04-01-2013 at 01:36 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Will be nice to have a place without power hungry mods that are quick with the ban hammer because they don't want the Stands family or their Rebel friends to get their feelings hurt from honest, well-deserved criticism.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TopDog58 View Post
    Will be nice to have a place without power hungry mods that are quick with the ban hammer because they don't want the Stands family or their Rebel friends to get their feelings hurt from honest, well-deserved criticism.
    ^^^^^ this times 2 ^^^

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post

So you'll be the head troll on here. Great. No thanks. I find it funny that you want to start a new board with no trolls when you are the biggest troll on the planet.

vCash
    I've never understood all the hate for Coach34. He has opinions. He states them. He debates them. He doesn't get all personal about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DesotoCountyDawg View Post
    So you'll be the head troll on here. Great. No thanks. I find it funny that you want to start a new board with no trolls when you are the biggest troll on the planet.
    I said no Rebel trolls.

This will still be a fun place.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FlabLoser View Post
    I've never understood all the hate for Coach34. He has opinions. He states them. He debates them. He doesn't get all personal about it.
    +1

vCash
    so instead of "17" and '*unt', I can say "****" and "bunt". outstanding. count me in.

vCash
    A troll is a troll. State or Ole Miss.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert Stare View Post
    so instead of "17" and '*unt', I can say "****" and "bunt". outstanding. count me in.
    ****ing right

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DesotoCountyDawg View Post
    A troll is a troll. State or Ole Miss.
    we'll just disagree on that. Thanks for coming by

Senior Member HereComesTheSpiral's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bert Stare View Post
    No more deciphering people's da Vinci codes

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HereComesTheSpiral View Post
    No more deciphering people's da Vinci codes
    +1

vCash
    Seems to me that he knows more than 75% of the people on sixpack. All the bears hate his guts, thats enough for me.