Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
Penn St. and Wash coaches are each in their 3rd year I believe. 2018 will be #10 for Dan. We just hired a top notch D coordinator (per stats).

Clemson won the Natty against Bama and was in Championship year before. Wash won the Pac 12 and was in the playoffs (Peterson's 3rd year) and smacked Bama in the mouth pretty good in playoffs. And Penn St won the B1G East (with OSU & Mich in it) and the B1G Conference title (Franklin's 3rd year).

I'm not saying we should win the SEC or even the SEC W. I'm saying we should only lose to 2 West teams at the most (Bama and probably LSU ... have to go to both in 2018). OM should be way down so we should annihilate them in Oxford. All our other West games are at home.

I'm looking forward to a good 2018. We should have a stud Sr QB, Stud RBs (2 or 3 IMO), Stud D. OL & WRs not sure about yet. Moral victories won't mean much to me that year. We should be in a New Year's Six Bowl that year.
You're using recruiting rankings to justify that Mullen is underachieving... that's dumb. Auburn, lsu, bama, and aTm are perennial top 10 recruiting teams.