Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Freezus Getting Testy This Morning

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    Anybody see that thread on NAFOOM about State bringing nothing to the conference? We own OM in 2/3 of the big three, have more appearances in Omaha, conference championships, and big time accolades in one sport than they do in all of their sports combined. Sports. We're better at them than they are. Lol if given a vote, the rest of the conference would be done with them in a minute. They're getting raked from every corner over this NCAA stuff, and yet the rest of the conference supposedly hates State. Yeah. Ok.
    They are doing this because they are hearing what I've been hearing since day one. It's called deflecting. they have no friends in this conference anymore. And...if King Saban wants you gone....you gone... Interestingly, did anyone notice the NCAA appointed Mullen to the NCAA Oversight Committee last year?

vCash
    After seeing that clip a couple more times, I think it's obvious what's going on here. Freeze has finally gotten tired of telling bald faced lies to the media. Even a luke-warm Christian gets a conscience occasionally.

vCash
    Whatever he said wasn't understandable.

You'd think at near $5M/year he could afford a razor, even if he has to join Harry's.

Banned
    vCash
    That 10 sec video is priceless.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    The funny thing is , this was a under hand softball question and the king of the Shitbirds acted like we was asked to break down level 1's and the allegations ..
    just answer Yes very.. to the question. See what is asked next. If he digs deeper with NCAA questions Walk the **** away then. This made Hugh look like the little bitch he is.
    what a little ****ing piece of shit this douche bag is.
    Good luck at Media days (if you make it there)
    And yet a much tougher question than Finebaum will ever ask him!
    MSU = Check Collectors

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    They are doing this because they are hearing what I've been hearing since day one. It's called deflecting. they have no friends in this conference anymore. And...if King Saban wants you gone....you gone... Interestingly, did anyone notice the NCAA appointed Mullen to the NCAA Oversight Committee last year?
    Hahahaha... yeah bear wanna be, this is all due to Freeze beating Saban. And Saban wanting retribution! And Mullen gets an annointment because he can't beat him! LOL! All hail Satan... I mean Saban.
    Last edited by Turfdawg67; 05-17-2017 at 07:46 PM.
    MSU = Check Collectors

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDawg View Post
    After seeing that clip a couple more times, I think it's obvious what's going on here. Freeze has finally gotten tired of telling bald faced lies to the media. Even a luke-warm Christian gets a conscience occasionally.
    I just think Freezus is quick to temper and has no thick skin at all. In his warped brain it is rude for a reporter to ask him about the gigantic elephant in the room that is sitting on the camera and everyone else on the golf course. He is a grown baby with shitty diapers who gets offended when anyone asks him "what smells like shit?".

Banned
    vCash
    Nafoom's take is that he was ambushed with a stupid question and responded appropriately.

I hope he hangs on thru the SEC meetings. They've brought this shit on their selves due to arrogance, deception, and self agrondonizing. Blaming others instead of looking in the mirror.

Please pass the popcorn if he shows up.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Nafoom's take is that he was ambushed with a stupid question and responded appropriately.
    Anyone who thinks that's acting appropriately probably also follows the Cash Me Outside girl, Kim Kardashian and Kanye on instagram

vCash
    He is going to get "ambushed" at SEC media days also

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post

I hope he hangs on thru the SEC meetings. They've brought this shit on their selves due to arrogance, deception, and self agrondonizing. Blaming others instead of looking in the mirror.

Please pass the popcorn if he shows up.
    Ambushed?? He is prepped for that question before every public outing. And if he thinks that's being ambushed, wait till media days when Wolken is asking the questions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    He is going to get "ambushed" at SEC media days also
    Precisely.

vCash
    Well he was around all those young girls at the Volley Ball match. I am sure the pressure was on him but not in the NCAA sense. Like putting a Chocolate cake in front of a fat kid and saying you can't have any.

vCash
    Most people in that situation would say "yes, of course we're anxious to get this process completed, but I'm not able to provide any new updates today" and hope they move on to another topic.

He's so thin-skinned.

He froze.

USA Today
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ion/101797458/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DancingRabbit View Post
    Most people in that situation would say "yes, of course we're anxious to get this process completed, but I'm not able to provide any new updates today" and hope they move on to another topic.

He's so thin-skinned.

He froze.

USA Today
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/sport...ion/101797458/
    Yep.

Coach Bryant always said "In a crisis, don't hide behind anything or anybody.... they are gonna find you anyway"

Hey Hugh, they found you yesterday, and you can't hide behind "playing golf on my on time"
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash

Andy Staples... needs to read ED

UPDATING: Andy Staples states that the NCAA is after HF on Finebaum...... and that OM is in deep trouble -- but evidently HE is NOT following ED.....

Last edited by Mimi's Babies; 05-18-2017 at 04:50 PM.

vCash
    IF you don't have INTEGRITY, you have nothing.

You cannot buy it....

You can have ALL the money in the world,

but if you are not a MORAL and ETHICAL Person,

you really have NOTHING....

Think on this one.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    UPDATING: Andy Staples states that the NCAA is after HF on Finebaum...... and that OM is in deep trouble -- but evidently HE is NOT following ED.....

at least Andy is correct on both points. The NCAA is going to remove Freeze from coaching. The only question is does it happen before the season starts or not

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Random Poster View Post
    at least Andy is correct on both points. The NCAA is going to remove Freeze from coaching. The only question is does it happen before the season starts or not
    Random.... send Andy a copy of the letter that OM sent the MS Ethics Commission....