Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: WTF?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DerrickCT1 View Post
    There are Rebel spies in the group.. They are discussing this thread and post as we type!!
    It's the roller coaster of hope that this program keeps us on that makes it hell being a State fan. - CadaverDawg, 10/15/22

vCash
    delete
    Last edited by LC Dawg; 07-21-2015 at 02:41 PM.

vCash
    I think the Rebels are right. Jones wanted to be a Rebel the whole time but the Rev told him to take our money and sign with us and he'd figure out how to get him to Oxford - he mentioned something about getting him there in a yellow convertible. Meanwhile he will continue to talk to him about life and pray for his soul.
    Even more damning evidence is the fact that Jones has slipped up and done the landshark on occasion.

vCash
    He's deeply imbedded so they can make a big splash by transfer flipping****

#winthepressconference

#starsmattermorethanscores
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    I don't think this is true at all. I think that UNM is trying to create distractions for us to try and deflect some attention off of their distractions so far. I personally think that's what the Clarion Liar was tryin to do with the state flag questions at media days. They wanted to make Mullen look like a wishy washy guy tryin to crawfish out of a tough question, and then they tried to paint Bucky as an awesome man taking a stand. This backfired though and now they have divided the UNM fanbase.

vCash
    I can't speak for Jones, but there is no doubt in my mind that Ole Miss maintains at least some contact with recruits that they have missed out on before in case of transfer- see DeMorea Stringfellow and Christian Morris.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by I seen it dawg View Post
    Are we really ****ing running with this shit from that moron Schad and getting all fired up about it? This is dumb as shit. Why give any of it the time of day as anything resembling reality. Dumb just dumb.
    When are you going to realize that ShotgunDawg is a troll? He posts Ole Miss shit CONSTANTLY.

Banned
    vCash

I lurked for a long time b/f signing up and always wondered about that dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    When are you going to realize that ShotgunDawg is a troll? He posts Ole Miss shit CONSTANTLY.
    I thought maybe he was just unstable. If he is a troll, he may be the best ever. We need to get Rosebowl on the case.

Senior Member Interpolation_Dawg_EX's Avatar
    vCash
    OOB just asked Mullen about it and Dan had no comment on it, but he didn't seem happy about it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    OOB just asked Mullen about it and Dan had no comment on it, but he didn't seem happy about it.

Hmmm, no Coach Freeze is a righteous man of God and I don't mind him frequently talking to one of star players at all? Well then.

vCash
    I heard that too, and I agree that he didn't seem too happy about it at all. And to be honest, I'd be pissed about it if I were him.

vCash
    Did Freeze violate NCAA Bylaw 13.1.1.3 by calling CJ.....
    "An athletics staff member or other representative of the institution’s athletics interests shall not make contact with the student-athlete of another NCAA or NAIA four-year collegiate institution, directly or indirectly, without first obtaining the written permission of the first institution’s athletics director...."
    http://grfx.cstv.com/photos/schools/...lease-Info.pdf

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    I'm with you 61, I'm almost positive the bunch over at nafoom claimed him as one of their own.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by sandwolf View Post
    I heard that too, and I agree that he didn't seem too happy about it at all. And to be honest, I'd be pissed about it if I were him.
    Me too, but not only for saying it on ESPN. He's now put CJ in a tough spot where he will have to answer questions about it going forward, but that's nothing new for Freeze. He loves to throw young men under the bus...http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/ole...ubs-last-play/

vCash
    Me too, but not only for saying it on ESPN. He's now put CJ in a tough spot where he will have to answer questions about it going forward, but that's nothing new for Freeze. He loves to throw young men under the bus...http://www.saturdaydownsouth.com/ole...ubs-last-play/
    When I say that I'd be pissed, I would be pissed at Jones more so than I would Freeze......Jones is the only one in this scenario that owes any loyalty to Mullen. And yea, it definitely puts Jones in a tough spot.....but he could have easily avoided it by not having some kind of secret relationship with Hugh Freeze. Plain and simple, he needs to find someone else to talk to.

vCash
    What is the scenario here? Does Jones get pissed b/c he gets bitched at by Mullen and Turner and then he calls freeze b/c he was such a nice and concerned guy when he was calling jones at 2 a.m.? I probably shouldn't even speculate like that, but whatever. I can't figure out what freeze is trying to do here and if he has done anything intentionally. Freeze is just a dumbass puppet, so you can't figure out what exactly is happening.

Ever Been to Gloster?? cheewgumm's Avatar
    vCash
    Mullen should call up some Ole Miss players or better yet have Hughes keep in touch with them.

We could then influence their feelings and keep tabs on their team.

It's BS. I'd be irate if I were Mullen.

vCash
    Dick Cross when discussing this the other day and was painting it as sheer coaching "brilliance" b/c he's "friends" with a future NFL 1st rounder that will influence other recruits in the near future and quite possibly put in a good word for Freeze.

vCash
    Maybe just maybe Freezus calls Jones and out of being respectful just talked to him, instead of hanging up on him. Least that's what I would like to think.

More important what's in Freezeus mind , in even telling this?. To prove how devout and caring that he is and even wanting to spread the word, even to his enemies. smirk!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by cheewgumm View Post
    Mullen should call up some Ole Miss players or better yet have Hughes keep in touch with them.

We could then influence their feelings and keep tabs on their team.

It's BS. I'd be irate if I were Mullen.
    Yep. You think Mullen calls up Tony Conner and says "Sup? How's life?"