Thread: Could this be what Rosebowl

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldsleeve Jr. View Post
    Maybe Im misreading, but I see nothing in that article that makes me think the hookers were for Freeze. Reading between the lines, they were clearly for croots.

I never believed they were for HF anyway. With his salary I dont think he would need to go to backpage.com or craigslist to get a lady of the night.
    With the big religious types, it's always hookers. They are portraying a fake image and want to protect it. You think Freeze is going to go down to the local watering hole and run game until he gets a taker to leave with him? Ya, I'm totally sure no one would take a pic and run to social media with that...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    With the big religious types, it's always hookers. They are portraying a fake image and want to protect it. You think Freeze is going to go down to the local watering hole and run game until he gets a taker to leave with him? Ya, I'm totally sure no one would take a pic and run to social media with that...
    Yes, but Im saying the quality of hooker he can get with his salary does not come from ads on the internet. He could go to a much more prestigious pimp that specializes in hookers that keep their mouths shut (except when giving said services)
    Last edited by Coldsleeve Jr.; 08-16-2017 at 02:28 PM.

vCash
    Yes, but Im saying the quality of hooker he can get with his salary does not come from ads on the internet. He could go to a much more prestigious pimp that specializes in hookers that keep their mouths shut (except when giving said services)
    Prestigious pimps? lol I've heard it all now...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    Prestigious pimps? lol I've heard it all now...
    You cant understand the difference bt a hooker on backpage.com vs. a hooker from Heidi Fleiss?

I suppose Eliot Spitzer was getting his side piece from craigslist too.

vCash
    You cant understand the difference bt a hooker on backpage.com vs. a hooker from Heidi Fleiss?

Some folks pay for top shelf liquor while others pay for the low grade swill from under the bar.

vCash

What is this backpage.com you speak of? Hmmmm?!? ***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    What is this backpage.com you speak of? Hmmmm?!? ***
    Uhhhhh, I've only heard about it through friends**

But seriously, I have a single friend that regularly uses backpage for various services. His stories are pretty funny.