Thread: 2018 Recruiting Thread

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Yeah it’s my fault he flipped..
    I just don't understand why our staff would think he was 'good? Were they unaware he was back at Ark? Hope they dont have too many lessons to learn on recruiting in the South.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    I just don't understand why our staff would think he was 'good? Were they unaware he was back at Ark? Hope they dont have too many lessons to learn on recruiting in the South.
    I'm not ready to completely melt yet, but some of the things that have happened since December, including Mason, are cause for serious concern. Yes you should expect to lose some but I don't see any wins so far to the credit of our new staff.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Doggie_Style View Post
    I'm not ready to completely melt yet, but some of the things that have happened since December, including Mason, are cause for serious concern. Yes you should expect to lose some but I don't see any wins so far to the credit of our new staff.
    The thing that has happened is we changed staffs, and borderline kids decided to look elsewhere. It happens. We should be damn glad that all of our key targets signed on. Yes Arky changed staffs too, but the reality is not every kid is attached to a school as they are the combination of school/coach/home town influencers. If 1 of those variables changes, they can be easily swayed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    The thing that has happened is we changed staffs, and borderline kids decided to look elsewhere. It happens. We should be damn glad that all of our key targets signed on. Yes Arky changed staffs too, but the reality is not every kid is attached to a school as they are the combination of school/coach/home town influencers. If 1 of those variables changes, they can be easily swayed.
    Agreed Brunswick +1, we are going to come out really good counting our early guys probably top 25. which is really good for us in the new age of rankings

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Our staff didn't think he was "good". Our staff was disappointed but not surprised. This was not unexpected.