Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: No Vansau or Mcnamee in starting line up tonight...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    who is giving up on the season? The freshman could easily hit .200 and play a solid SS. FoamBat doesnt really give us anymore than that
    The ?nickname? is not cool. You?re obviously the only one using it, it?s not catching on and it really needs to stop.

vCash
    Mangumite as in Dynamite

The kid just plays out of control but he is dang good.i don’t believe in attacking my own players. That’s Benedict Arnold stuff.

vCash
    FoamBat is 5th. It's like we are trying not to score on purpose
    Well at least Foam Bat knows how to get a run in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgRockur View Post
    The ?nickname? is not cool. You?re obviously the only one using it, it?s not catching on and it really needs to stop.
    Its not going to stop. FoamBat is going to be how he is remembered as a bulldog
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Wide plate

vCash
    Its not going to stop. FoamBat is going to be how he is remembered as a bulldog
    So why foambat? He actually has some pop when he isn't striking out.

vCash
    Alexander has been better this year. Not as good as 7 says but not nearly as bad as 34 says either. He is good on D.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Alexander has been better this year. Not as good as 7 says but not nearly as bad as 34 says either. He is good on D.
    better this year? He hit about .333 preconference last year...he is currently hitting .185. He is far worse this year and hasnt even faced SEC pitchers yet. He is def as bad as I have said he has been

vCash
    Hatcher. just hit a lefty, good to see

We need that power bat every game

vCash
    better this year? He hit about .333 preconference last year...he is currently hitting .185. He is far worse this year and hasnt even faced SEC pitchers yet. He is def as bad as I have said he has been
    I think they just said his BA was .195 tonight. Just got a hit. Hes hit the ball hard. Im not picking sides Im just saying hes not terrible

vCash
    I think they just said his BA was .195 tonight. Just got a hit. Hes hit the ball hard. Im not picking sides Im just saying hes not terrible
    what the mother **** do you consider terrible then? Because most people consider a junior in the SEC hitting below .200 in the preconference before they face the top pitchers in the country to be terrible. Would him batting .111 be terrible enough- because he is only a few more hitless AB's from doing that.

Wow

vCash
    what the mother **** do you consider terrible then? Because most people consider a junior in the SEC hitting below .200 in the preconference before they face the top pitchers in the country to be terrible. Would him batting .111 be terrible enough- because he is only a few more hitless AB's from doing that.

Wow
    I dont know or keep up with all the advanced stats shit at the plate that 7 can tell you but hes not as bad as you say he is. Hes a plus on D too. I can agree if their is a better bat he deserves a chance but LA aint garbage

vCash
    I dont know or keep up with all the advanced stats shit at the plate that 7 can tell you but hes not as bad as you say he is. Hes a plus on D too. I can agree if their is a better bat he deserves a chance but LA aint garbage
    He hit .158 in SEC play last year
    He is currently batting .205 and we havent even faced SEC pitching yet- of which this year is supposed to be the best year in the history of the SEC for pitchers.

He is every bit as bad as I have said if not worse. I'll bet a night with your wife/girlfriend he doesnt hit .230 in SEC play. You game?

vCash
    There is no reason to argue with C34. The only stat he knows in baseball is batting average. C34 determines player value by looking at strictly batting average

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Interesting.....
    Yeah....I think Coach Henderson is experimenting during the OOC schedule trying to find the optimal lineup. Alexander is in primarily for his defensive prowess. He made an insane play at short during the Houston trip. Not sure if we have a good bat than can defend better than him at the moment. We are not going to win many blowout type games. We just don't have the pop in our lineup. We need a couple Rooker/Renfro class bats in the lineup and we just don't have anyone like that or anyone headed in that direction. Hopefully, by the time the Vandy series rolls around, things will be a little more settled. I don't think we'll make the Dance, but if we do.....then Henderson should be our new coach.....if he really wants to. That would be an amazing feat just to get us into the Dance at all.

vCash
    From what I hear he’s battling average is similar to your football win pct. this year. Bet you would hate to be judged

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    There is no reason to argue with C34. The only stat he knows in baseball is batting average. C34 determines player value by looking at strictly batting average
    He has 2 RBIs tonight

vCash
    He hit .158 in SEC play last year
    He is currently batting .205 and we havent even faced SEC pitching yet- of which this year is supposed to be the best year in the history of the SEC for pitchers.

He is every bit as bad as I have said if not worse. I'll bet a night with your wife/girlfriend he doesnt hit .230 in SEC play. You game?
    Not disagreeing like I said. But hes not hot garbage. I wouldnt mind seeing a better bat (if there is one) that isnt terrible on D get a few swings. He should be a must for defensive situations though. Im not taking that bet haha

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pit Bull View Post
    Yeah....I think Coach Henderson is experimenting during the OOC schedule trying to find the optimal lineup. Alexander is in primarily for his defensive prowess. He made an insane play at short during the Houston trip. Not sure if we have a good bat than can defend better than him at the moment. We are not going to win many blowout type games. We just don't have the pop in our lineup. We need a couple Rooker/Renfro class bats in the lineup and we just don't have anyone like that or anyone headed in that direction. Hopefully, by the time the Vandy series rolls around, things will be a little more settled. I don't think we'll make the Dance, but if we do.....then Henderson should be our new coach.....if he really wants to. That would be an amazing feat just to get us into the Dance at all.
    I think this is absolutely a tourney team and if not Henderson shouldnt be brought back in any capacity. The 4 freshman are gonna be really good at the plate

vCash
    Before I get banned I do want to say I enjoy and agree with a lot of your posts but it’s early in the year. Funny thing is even if it’s late in the year there is no place to dog a guy who is giving effort and playing hard! If he has a bad attitude and is hurting the team maybe but I don’t think this is the case.