Thread: Men's B-Ball Team

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Week off may be good for him. I do not want to be done completely though
    Yeah, maybe some time off to get his head straight. 17% from 3. 30% from the field. 57% from the foul line. 44 assist, 33 turnovers. Plus he had the 3 game suspension. And I just don't like his body language.

Turn over the Point to Nick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Yeah, maybe some time off to get his head straight. 17% from 3. 30% from the field. 57% from the foul line. 44 assist, 33 turnovers. Plus he had the 3 game suspension. And I just don't like his body language.

Turn over the Point to Nick.
    Thanks for reading coach. We are moving Nick to PG and putting Q back to off guard.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    Thanks for reading coach. We are moving Nick to PG and putting Q back to off guard.
    I like this move. Nick is a much more natural point, and I think it'll up Q's production.

I still don't like the idea of X getting more playing time though. I don't think he has elite talent, he takes terrible shots at an alarming rate, and has a "me first" (from what I've seen and from what the stats say) mentality.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloak View Post
    I like this move. Nick is a much more natural point, and I think it'll up Q's production.

I still don't like the idea of X getting more playing time though. I don't think he has elite talent, he takes terrible shots at an alarming rate, and has a "me first" (from what I've seen and from what the stats say) mentality.
    I don’t know what you view as elite talent but Stapleton’s athleticism is elite. His dunking ability alone would rival Dr. J’s in his prime.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    I don?t know what you view as elite talent but Stapleton?s athleticism is elite. His dunking ability alone would rival Dr. J?s in his prime.
    He can definitely dunk, I'll give you that. No one comes close during Maroon Madness. I just don't think he is a good team basketball player.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloak View Post
    He can definitely dunk, I'll give you that. No one comes close during Maroon Madness. I just don't think he is a good team basketball player.
    Needs more minutes