Quote Originally Posted by dawgs View Post
Difference is that it’s easy to eliminate headers from youth leagues. And science shows repeated banging of the head is as destructive as the major concussions, like OL don’t have some major head shot like a WR might take, but they still have brain damage. You don’t have guys hanging heads 60+ times per game in soccer. I also watch a fair amount of soccer and I’ve never seen a stumbling around or react like Luke kuechly did last year after a header. But you seen that multiple times a weekend watching football. I’ve only seen a couple of times where an elbow or another head collides with a player’s head and he reacted similarly to the way football players act after major concussions many times every weekend. Finally, the whole premise of football leads to banging heads. The whole premise of soccer does not lead to head to head or head to elbow contact, just as basketball doesn’t inherently lead to elbow to head contact in boxing out situations or baseball doesn’t inherently lead to taking a thrown or hit ball off the head.
You must not watch the right leagues.