Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I had a very surprising talk today with a prominent Ole Miss booster....

vCash

I had a very surprising talk today with a prominent Ole Miss booster....

This booster is a well know female, a 7 figure donor, a 3rd generation alumni booster and according to her was family friends with the Vaults.

She stated 3 things that really got my attention.
    1) She stated that most prominent boosters do not blame Miss State or any of our players for their problems. It was that Hugh Freeze and Alabama that was responsible.
    2) They (the boosters) did not have a problem with the ca$h or other material things provided the players but the providing of prostitution for players was unacceptable.
    3) They were informed that the NCAA had indeed put the death penalty on the table if the evidence came to light on the prostitution. She went on about The prostitution stuff for a while.

I asked her what they felt was going to happen. She said the president and Ross B. Have eluded that multi year bowl bans, severe scholarship reductions, forfeiture of games, loss of bowl revenue received, among other things should be expected. She then said the program was at the bottom of the barrel and would soon be under the barrel. She then said if the prostitution charges were proved many prominent boosters would immediately stop their contributions.

Nothing really new here but it's the 1st time someone with real insight on the university ( not what some dumbass poster on nafoom thinks) has been this truthful. It just reaffirms what we all felt and know is going to happen.

Click an Add Shitbirds.

vCash
    EliteLeaks confirmed back in August the NCAA has begun investigating prostitution for recruits. If the NCAA finds evidence NOA3 will be death for the OM program

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    This booster is a well know female, a 7 figure donor, a 3rd generation alumni booster and according to her was family friends with the Vaults.

1) She stated that most prominent boosters do not blame Miss State or any of our players for their problems. It was that Hugh Freeze and Alabama that was responsible.
    2) They (the boosters) did not have a problem with the ca$h or other material things provided the players but the providing of prostitution for players was unacceptable.
    3) They were informed that the NCAA had indeed put the death penalty on the table if the evidence came to light on the prostitution. She went on about The prostitution stuff for a while.

I asked her what they felt was going to happen. She said the president and Ross B. Have eluded that multi year bowl bans, severe scholarship reductions, forfeiture of games, loss of bowl revenue received, among other things should be expected. She then said the program was at the bottom of the barrel and would soon be under the barrel. She then said if the prostitution charges were proved many prominent boosters would immediately stop their contributions.

Nothing really new here but it's the 1st time someone with real insight on the university ( not what some dumbass poster on nafoom thinks) has been this truthful. It just reaffirms what we all felt and know is going to happen.

Click an Add Shitbirds.
    The Vaults, huh?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post

Click an Add Shitbirds.
    Eluded or alluded to? There is a very significant difference there.

vCash
    She sounds like a reasonable person.

Except for the fact that she's given >1M to Ole Miss. **

vCash
    You let her talk when she was making your sammich?

vCash
    How many women give $1M+ to Ole Miss?

vCash
    Vaughts or vaults? $ame to most UNM supporters for decades!

Banned
    vCash
    They were informed that the NCAA had indeed put the death penalty on the table if the evidence came to light on the prostitution.
    Probably upset the local students weren't giving it away for free.

vCash

I'm thinking the real truth on the prostitution isn't going to surface. Unless

something significant is uncovered by some major journalist in the near future it's going to die. You strike while the iron is hot and we've heard nothing on this matter (not even rumors) in many weeks now.
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    Hugh’s wife?

vCash
    #
    Last edited by spbdawg; 11-27-2018 at 10:35 AM.

vCash
    Did you show her the pic of AJ in the room at the Inn with that round mouth whore ?

vCash
    I think that may have had a lot to do with OM settling with Nutt. I bet Mars had some serious proof towards the prostitution issue and OM paid it away.

vCash
    #
    Last edited by spbdawg; 11-27-2018 at 10:35 AM.

Banned
    vCash
    The prostitution stuff is dead and buried.

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodaski View Post
    I think that may have had a lot to do with OM settling with Nutt. I bet Mars had some serious proof towards the prostitution issue and OM paid it away.
    There is a lot more to the quick settling on the second lawsuit than we will ever know. You'll never make me believe that OM fights Mars and Nutt all this time and boom, out of nowhere they all of a sudden settle. Mars had something in that second lawsuit that OM did NOT want to get out into the public. I guarantee you. It had to be something big for it to end that quickly.

Regarding the prostitution, somebody knows something. It makes you wonder why more hasn't come out on that. I wish the media would keep digging on that front.

Mimi, where are you?

vCash

As I was saying......It's sad because we all know the truth but nobody has the

cojones to bring it to light.......Too much money surpressing it......
    "The QB and the receiver weren't on the same page there, but hey its only week eleven". (Jack Cristil)

vCash
    We should offer some kind of bounty for one of them whores to come forward and tell what she knows.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtail bob View Post
    We should offer some kind of bounty for one of them whores to come forward and tell what she knows.
    I don't know why but this made me laugh so hard I cried.