Quote Originally Posted by preachermatt83 View Post
They are so gritty. Holcomb getting going is HUGE! Forsythe has got to pitch more. He?s the real deal. It?s really hard to win on the road in the sec. Especially against a top 10 team like aTm. So win 1 this weekend and we are ok. I hope our fans don?t freak if we lose the series or even get swept. Like I said. Winning on the road in the sec is rough. Relax and enjoy the season. We have a good baseball team again like it?s supposed to be. And it?s FUN!!!
I agree with your post and know what you mean. I must say a few qualifying things.

One, everyone likes team when we win but it also matters how we look doing it and even how we look when we lose. We lost 8-9 Sat but looked pretty good doing it.

Go 1-2 this weekend and look still good doing it and nothing changes for me. Go 0-3 or 1-2 and look really bad or get run ruled and no one is feeling as good. Now I don't see that happening. I think I've seen enough to see what we are made of and we got talent, grit, toughness and our MSU moxey back. Teams gotta come to play to beat this bunch.