Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Rosebowl Facebook Post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    Any truth to the rumor the CVS in Oxford now has Robitussin 30% off?
    No but I hear Xanax is being handed out for the entire 2018 season*******
    LFC YNWA

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    Any truth to the rumor the CVS in Oxford now has Robitussin 30% off?
    That's not how capitalism works Vegas. Even CVS managers in OXFORD know to double cough syrup prices during stressful times at tsun.

vCash
    While the stories are still coming out of Ole ..... This morning... This mess is not made up and yes ole .... Fans are this dumb. The 'children' I mentioned above from reading elsewhere are someone's child.... One would THINK after the last debacle Ole.... would just think about their actions and the consequences of the actions.

Remember SMU's punishment came the second time around with the NCAA.... Just food for thought.

Have a great Maroon Friday.

#HAILSTATE

vCash
    One thing "The Network" can not control, in reference to OM football recruiting, is when a few of their fans (supporters, and/or lower level boosters) do stupid things.
    Last edited by yjnkdawg; 07-20-2018 at 07:48 AM.

Banned
    vCash
    So let me get this straight. TSUN is a SEC team whose average croot sits at .85%. How low do you have to go to risk repeat violator penalties for these types of players? While your "Neighbors" down South currently have theirs at over .87% which is slightly better than Clemson's average right now. What's sad / funny is that this is the only fan base in America that think all of that is just fine. The only slight positive I'll throw their way is they are predictably consistent and intently resolute. AD lying to the fans and media. Coaches lying to the fans, media and players. Yet the fans never collectively demanded explanations for the lying. Then get the silliest penalties in the history of the NCAA handed down to them (On Par with NO Penalty for AU for One Player vs many for tsun) and they vehemently rebuke and appeal. They can sometimes remind you of Japanese Soldiers on Okinawa.

Replace AU with TSUN on Cam Gate and TSUN appeals the new rule created out of the investigation.

vCash
    [QUOTE=Mimi's Babies;972509]While the stories are still coming out of Ole ..... This morning... This mess is not made up and yes ole .... Fans are this dumb. The 'children' I mentioned above from reading elsewhere are someone's child.... One would THINK after the last debacle Ole.... would just think about their actions and the consequences of the actions.

Remember SMU's punishment came the second time around with the NCAA.... Just food for thought.

Yes but that was in an era when the NCAA had the stones to actually have accountability ...how they have handled investigations and punishment in the last few years have basically said it’s open season....nothing will come of this...When was the last time any school faced any consequences for violating the repeat offender status? Let’s face it, the Ole Miss lawyers in their response acknowledged that there were violations that continued even when they were under investigation... that, to me is ultimate middle finger and then to get the punishment they got, just tells everyone that rules do not matter....

vCash
    Considering the last run in with the Ncaa for Mississippi... I'm not holding my breath on anything happening in this...

vCash
    [QUOTE=Ezsoil;972514]
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post
    While the stories are still coming out of Ole ..... This morning... This mess is not made up and yes ole .... Fans are this dumb. The 'children' I mentioned above from reading elsewhere are someone's child.... One would THINK after the last debacle Ole.... would just think about their actions and the consequences of the actions.

Yes but that was in an era when the NCAA had the stones to actually have accountability ...how they have handled investigations and punishment in the last few years have basically said it’s open season....nothing will come of this...When was the last time any school faced any consequences for violating the repeat offender status? Let’s face it, the Ole Miss lawyers in their response acknowledged that there were violations that continued even when they were under investigation... that, to me is ultimate middle finger and then to get the punishment they got, just tells everyone that rules do not matter....
    If you've ever wondered why that college is so corrupt... Here's the answer. Most if these same good ole boys run the state of Mississippi also. Just something to ponder...

Banned
    vCash
    Lot's of Tobacco $ got into the hands of OM lawyers. Lot's of other schools have wealthy alums too though, it's just that NCAA corruption is not nearly as high on their priority list as those in Oxford. I'm convinced some of that OM Tobacco $ made it to Indy. Gonna be interesting to see how all this plays out. Will be a classic battle between integrity and greed fueled dishonesty.

vCash
    Wasn't there a big section of the NOI that talked about the atmosphere created by the boosters? Seems to me I read the NCAA put a lot of this on out of control boosters having free reign and the AD doing little to corral them. This is why you teach a lesson by dropping the hammer. You say you can't control your boosters? Well, why don't we give you a one year death penalty so y'all can get together and work this out. Let's see if you can control them after that.

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    What is Steve saying on Genespage about it?
    Why don't you get a subscription and find out.
    No Signature

Paysite Policeman Dawg-gone-dawgs's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bulldog1 View Post
    What is Steve saying on Genespage about it?
    Why don't you get a subscription and find out. BTW it is OM
    No Signature

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    Wasn't there a big section of the NOI that talked about the atmosphere created by the boosters? Seems to me I read the NCAA put a lot of this on out of control boosters having free reign and the AD doing little to corral them. This is why you teach a lesson by dropping the hammer. You say you can't control your boosters? Well, why don't we give you a one year death penalty so y'all can get together and work this out. Let's see if you can control them after that.
    The outta control overall booster atmosphere was specifically brutalized in the NCAA's final report. There's even a quote from Freeze saying how shocked he was when he first realized it. When you read blistering paragraph after blistering paragraph in that report then see the penalties it boggles one's mind.

And now this? really? if tsun boosters did this, we will see another battle of Tobacco Money VS NCAA Integrity.

vCash
    "If it's Auburn I expect the rules to be changed cause Auburn knew nothing about it.?

Either that or it was actually Their DAD's that did it.........

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post

vCash
    LOL. Nothing will come of this. The quote of the current SEC commish on UNM " Well, we,we,we didn't want to hurt them too bad " should tell you where they stand.
    It coming out around the start of the season and media days screams that this is Mars tormenting them again. You have to to believe that the NCAA along with the the black bears just wish this man would just go away.

Banned
    vCash
    After the last NCAA failure regrading Ole Miss, I came to the conclusion the NCAA's balls must be in a glass jar full of embalming fluid sitting on Cecil Newton's mantle over his fireplace, because ever since AU lawyered up and put their middle finger right in the face of the NCAA, the NCAA has appeared to be emasculated.

If OM received a slap on the wrist for 13(?)+ Level 1 violations, there will certainly be nothing to see here.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TrapGame View Post
    YOU are CORRECT.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg-gone-dawgs View Post
    Smh

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Token Bammer View Post
    After the last NCAA failure regrading Ole Miss, I came to the conclusion the NCAA's balls must be in a glass jar full of embalming fluid sitting on Cecil Newton's mantle over his fireplace, because ever since AU lawyered up and put their middle finger right in the face of the NCAA, the NCAA has appeared to be emasculated.

If OM received a slap on the wrist for 13(?)+ Level 1 violations, there will certainly be nothing to see here.
    THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!