Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post
This is Nazi tactics! Do this, do that or we will load you on a rail car and ship you off to Auschwitz! I am not anti-vaccine as I have taken the vaccine - both me and my wife and all of our grown children! It was a choice that was right for us! What I am against is the government forcing citizens to do something that may be against their beliefs. Sine both vaccinated and unvaccinated can still get the damn virus and pass it on to others, the ONLY advantage of getting the vaccine is - from what I have read, is the severity of the illness if you get it. So, in summary, the vaccine does NOTHING to prevent the spread of the virus, it only limits the severity.
I agree with most of this however, I had to get vaccines to attend MSU. Not sure how this is different if they require students to get the vaccine to attend. If you can't get the vaccine then they should be able to have a medical document explaining why they can't take it. Every person on this message board has had vaccines at some point in their life if they attended a public educational institution.