Quote Originally Posted by HarryBuff View Post
Oooooooooh Dante Muffin You really got him. Here let me try with your name. Hawgs32. Got hiiiiim. What a knee slapper.

That's about the response I expected though. If I wouldn't have even mentioned other fanbases looking at forums then your accusation of insecurities wouldn't even be there. Guess I set my self up for an easy one. Still though, about as creative as the random names.

No one even mentioned any disappointment in Moorhead. Not sure where you pulled that from. It almost sounds to me like you are trying to justify your insecurities with that statement. Also, quit pretending Mullen won't have an effect at UF. They are a sleeping giant waiting to be woken up. No one is arguing that Mullen is better than Moorhead either. I'm way more happy with Moorhead than Mullen. One can only run the ball up the gut so many times before it doesn't work anymore. It wouldn't be that hard to be more creative than Mullen.
I'll stop calling him Muffin and other variations when I get bored with it. Not when someone who just signed up for this board two months ago wants me to.