Quote Originally Posted by louisvilledawg View Post
Disagree completely with just about everything you said. I don't think Mullen has become obsessed with finding the next Percy Harvin. If he would have been obsessed with finding one, you could throw Billy Gonzales in there too since he was the recruiter of Percy Harvin at Florida. Harvin was a generational talent. Was the number 1 or 2 ranked player overall in his class.

As far as kylin hill comparison to harvin, Harvin was 5'11 175 lbs. Kylin Hill is about 30 lbs heavier than Harvin.

You're free to disagree but I can remember Dan Mullen at least 1,000 times saying that they are looking for players that create mismatches. If the mismatch isn't size then obviously he thought (right or wrong and we now know definitely wrong) that the players they were signing could use their speed and/or elusiveness to get open. It's easy to play Monday morning QB. I completely agree it hasn't worked but to me it is obvious that Mullen had some type of plan for all these small WRs or we wouldn't have 8 of them on the roster.