Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Nfl draft

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Slipped away? He was bobby humphrey's son... urban Meyer would've had no shot, much less us. He made us feel good, but he wasn't ever going anywhere but Tuscaloosa
    So how many of these "feel good" guys are you willing to watch before you get aggravated? MCKenzie last year. Humphrey this year. The list is long.

Or why do we even waste our time recruiting these caliber guys? You can't land any of you don't recruit them. So do we pull the poor ole MSU attitude and rarely go after a 4 star guy and stick to our majority 3 star guys, because we have no chance at out of state 5 star guys. Perceptions are based on reality and until we fully believe we can start landing 5 star guys outside of an 80 mile radius, the perception of those guys outside that 80 miles will remain the same.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Gotta say the giants just wasted a pick. Engram is Not even a 3rd-4th round pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    So how many of these "feel good" guys are you willing to watch before you get aggravated? MCKenzie last year. Humphrey this year. The list is long.

Or why do we even waste our time recruiting these caliber guys? You can't land any of you don't recruit them. So do we pull the poor ole MSU attitude and rarely go after a 4 star guy and stick to our majority 3 star guys, because we have no chance at out of state 5 star guys. Perceptions are based on reality and until we fully believe we can start landing 5 star guys outside of an 80 mile radius, the perception of those guys outside that 80 miles will remain the same.
    You're aggrevated because we didn't get a 5* UA legacy from the state of Alabama while Nick Saban is the Head Coach???

SMH...

vCash
    Is foster gonna be there for the saints? If the saints get him, they'll have landed the highest rated CB and LB in the draft. Shouldn't get my hopes up...

vCash
    Solid pick by cowboys. Like taco

vCash
    Worst draft in years. Bears and Giants are competing for worst move in the 1st round right now though. WOW those are some terrible picks.

vCash
    I'm with TJ watt, zach Cunningham, Reuben foster, or dalvin cook at 32

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SDDawg View Post
    Worst draft in years. Bears and Giants are competing for worst move in the 1st round right now though. WOW those are some terrible picks.
    I have to agree. The Bears pretty much shit the bed when they made that trade by getting rid of 3 picks to move up 1 spot. I'd hate to be a Bear fan right now.

vCash
    49ers I think just stole from the Saints.

I'm not sure about Taco for the cowboys even though I love the name. Thought watt may have been better

vCash
    Well that was a tad surprising from the Saints.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    Well that was a tad surprising from the Saints.
    Yeah.

Wonder if we go de (Tim Williams/walker), rb (cook/mixon), zach Cunningham, or who at 42

vCash
    Micky Loomis/Sean Payton Draft MO draft the highest rated player available.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post

You usually start getting in the game for these guys more and more before you actually start landing them. We've gone from never being in it for them to having a legit shot or falling just short on several...and you think that's a bad thing? These things don't happen overnight, this is actually a good sign for us.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by parabrave View Post
    Micky Loomis/Sean Payton Draft MO draft the highest rated player available.
    I was perplexed with the move last night, but I'm liking it more now. We got top rated CB and OT in the draft.

vCash
    I was perplexed with the move last night, but I'm liking it more now. We got top rated CB and OT in the draft.
    Agreed. I'm more satisfied with the pick after I slept on it. Was hoping for Reuben Foster though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    Agreed. I'm more satisfied with the pick after I slept on it. Was hoping for Reuben Foster though.
    Fricking bears... traded up to get trubisky (lol) and the 49ers used that extra pick to move up for foster.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Cobreh View Post
    Watson will be a very good NFL QB. He's smart and set up for immediate success in Houston.
    And he made a 20 on the wonderlic lets chill on the smart talk.

vCash
    I've changed my mind on engram. I think he's gonna be a good pro. The giants' gm seriously may have hyperextended his elbow with how far he reached there though.

vCash
    I've changed my mind on engram. I think he's gonna be a good pro. The giants' gm seriously may have hyperextended his elbow with how far he reached there though.
    Msstate I dont disagree, I just dont know what position he is gonna play.

vCash
    Fricking bears... traded up to get trubisky (lol) and the 49ers used that extra pick to move up for foster.
    Ah forgot about that. Stupid bears. intersting star I saw on Foster though. He didn't force a turnover his whole career