The net neutrality will eventually lead to bandwidth throttling of websites they don?t want people to view, make up some reason, and circumvents the 1st amendment of free speech. The easiest way to circumvent the 1sr amendment was to relinquish US control of internet. Then is doesn?t fall under constitutional coverage. Go research the reasons Obama and his minions wanted it in the first place.

If I?m not mistaken, didn?t the FCC recently rescind the Obama era net neutrality stuff? Obama essentially used the FCC to circumvent Congress and hand over our control of the Internet. This was just one of hundreds of instances of the great ?Constitutional Professor?s? circumvention of the constitution.

I?ll save the other items Obama signed in conjunction with UN and EU regulations, that only needed one more Dem term to take control of Supreme Court and implement. But I digress. Why would anyone believe me on these numerous circumvention of our constitution? most of the country still refuses to believe obama himself when he literally wrote about his feelings for America and his intentions to being America back down with the rest of the world in ?Dreams From My Father?? His actions for 8 years confirm his intentions in his book, and last time I checked this book wasn?t on the fiction section.

I?m not a Trump fan but the best thing about him being elected is the truth on Obama will not be covered up. The mainstream media won?t report it but the house of cards will fall in due time.