Page 60 of 61 FirstFirst ... 105058596061 LastLast
Results 1,181 to 1,200 of 1209

Thread: Official Game Thread Sponsored by suitsonbikes.edu

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TimberBeast View Post
    I'm pretty sure I've made it clear about what I have to complain about Mullen, this is just another one.
    Nope. But it is one of the dumbest takes ever made in football.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I think this team from the top down has earned criticism
    I can understand the criticism, but calling for the firing of the coach after one bad year is crazy.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt3467 View Post
    It's years like this that one can see who all the real fans are. I'll take the moral victory by the way. Glad we played better overall.
    Congrats on your self appointed fan of the year award. We are 2-4 and are gonna be 3-9 at best. Is it worth it???

vCash
    If this season isn't a nice big slice of humble pie for Dan that makes him realize he needs to up his recruiting game/effort and that his system isn't so amazing that he can just plug any random Joe blow in and win then I don't know what is.

vCash
    It's years like this that one can see who all the real fans are. I'll take the moral victory by the way. Glad we played better overall.
    You are a troll, no one is this lame.

vCash
    I can understand the criticism, but calling for the firing of the coach after one bad year is crazy.
    Lot more to it than 1 bad year. We wouldve been this bad from 2013 on if it wasnt for Dak. Not to mention all Dan has done to earn this shitshow we all have to take a bite of

vCash
    Again there is a huge difference in a down year and just mailing it in. A huge difference

vCash
    I'm not for firing Mullen. I'm his #1 fan, right guys? Haha

I really do think Mullen will and should get next season. I think Mullen is playing for next season by sticking with fitz. Playing fitz and only fitz tells me Mullen has every intention of being here next year

vCash
    The biggest piece of the puzzle that we are missing is OLine. I don't give a rip who is out there in skill positions, with the junk we have on and coaching the OLine we won't win many games.....period.

vCash
    Do you sleep in those maroon colored glasses? We are back to feeling good about effort and moral victories in year 8 of a "program". Give me a break.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by GTHOM View Post
    Good points, the strip fumbles and them getting it were such this is MSU football moments. So was Fitz tripping on 4th and 2 I could name more. Its just time for a change in my opinion man. It would be good for both us and Mullen. He did a good job here overall but his flaws and yes some of our flaws killed it in the end. Its gonna get ugly before its over unfortunately
    It definitely heart wrenching. And I know people were complaining about the calls and maybe that's justified at times but dang Fitz just take what the defense gives you with an explosive player. Mixon was open twice. The play was there. And we did run the ball a lot more. 57% run vs pass. Aeris played his best game and didn't miss near as many assignments.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    I'm not for firing Mullen. I'm his #1 fan, right guys? Haha

I really do think Mullen will and should get next season. I think Mullen is playing for next season by sticking with fitz. Playing fitz and only fitz tells me Mullen has every intention of being here next year
    Or he is being typical Dan and wanting to show how great he is and sticking it to everyone because they want someone else

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Op4isabitch View Post
    The biggest piece of the puzzle that we are missing is OLine. I don't give a rip who is out there in skill positions, with the junk we have on and coaching the OLine we won't win many games.....period.
    Exactly. The O line couldn't play dead in a John Wayne movie. The coach is an absolute pretender.

vCash
    If Dan was playing for next season, he wouldn't be giving major reps to Desper, Senior, Claybourne, Shump, Colman, Holloway, etc, etc. This whole year is a joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Op4isabitch View Post
    It really is beyond ridiculous that Hevesy is still employed. I have an idea. We tell Dan he can keep Hevesy, but he be demoted from coaching duties. Instead his #1 job is to host the coach's call in show. The fans are allowed to call and rail on him, nothing is off limits. It'd be a roast, if you will.
    Last edited by BayouDawg; 10-15-2016 at 02:02 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    Nope. But it is one of the dumbest takes ever made in football.
    Ok. Kicking is mental and fundamentals, whether or not he is a good college kicker or not, Mullen put him in a very bad spot twice in the USA game. It ain't helping him down the road.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Really Clark? View Post
    It definitely heart wrenching. And I know people were complaining about the calls and maybe that's justified at times but dang Fitz just take what the defense gives you with an explosive player. Mixon was open twice. The play was there. And we did run the ball a lot more. 57% run vs pass. Aeris played his best game and didn't miss near as many assignments.
    C'mon, You have to know that the reason Aeris did better tonight is because Holloway didn't play so Mullen was forced to play him right? The rb situation should be over tonight and never should have been in question to begin with.

vCash
    Why do we have to have walk on kickers? H-E-Double hockey sticks, we don't even have close to 85 on scholarship now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TimberBeast View Post
    Ok. Kicking is mental and fundamentals, whether or not he is a good college kicker or not, Mullen put him in a very bad spot twice in the USA game. It ain't helping him down the road.
    He is the freaking kicker. You think Nick James should have tried the USA kick so Graves psyche doesn't take a hit? Should we have went for it instead? Those chip shots to win a game is exactly when he is to be out there for down the road if he has to make a bigger kick against a better team.

vCash
    I agree Hevesy should be replaced or given new duties because the oline the last two years have been train wrecks. If Hevesy is still coaching the oline next season we better have improved a heck of a lot. I would say the same about the secondary coaching but really can't say much since our coaching turnover on that side of the ball is outrageous. I think this year will be very similar to year one of Dan. We'll improve and win more but we have to be patient. We have a talented Qb and Rb committed right now and who knows we could have another diamond in the rough as well. We've got a winning coach at State right now and I'm behind him %100 even with this bad year.