Thread: For all you Hud lovers...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BogeyGolfer View Post
    In order to make this board readable again, let me offer you a piece of information. We are not firing Dan Mullen this year! So, please stop posting hypothetical BS, it ain't happening. Dan Mullen WILL BE our coach next year. Let me say this one more time so Cadaver and company understand.... Hud will not be our coach next year and Dan Mullen will be!!! By the way, we will get the shit beat out if us by A& M and Bama but we will beat Ark and Ole Miss.... We are not a very good football team this year , I tried to tell you guys this back in August...
    First of all, you don't know that.

Second of all, most of my posts about Hud are in response to stupid threads like this where you Mullen lovers call out those of us that think Mullen is spiraling.

So the lesson here is....if you want less threads about Hud, don't start threads about Hud. Maybe you and OldfatShit can create about 5 more threads about Hudspeth and me, and that will accomplish your goals of having less posts about Hud and my responses to them***

I never understand logic like you and oldfartdogs. Start a thread about a topic to say stop starting threads about a topic. Brilliant. Why don't you go back and see just how many threads about Hud were started by me or any other guys that are thinking Mullen should go. You won't find many. Most of my comments are responses to people like you that prompt a response. Like MSU, you are your own worst enemy.
    Last edited by CadaverDawg; 11-03-2013 at 10:24 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post

I never understand logic like you and oldfartdogs. Start a thread about a topic to say stop starting threads about a topic. Brilliant. Why don't you go back and see just how many threads about Hud were started by me or any other guys that are thinking Mullen should go. You won't find many. Most of my comments are responses to people like you that prompt a response. Like MSU, you are your own worst enemy.
    Ain't that the damn truth. Crazy.