Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Uniform Picture

vCash

Does anyone know if we are getting redesigned Adidas jerseys this year?

Done with the weird stripe and lack of creativity i.e. being nearly identical to A&M.

vCash
    If you're asking about football, I have been told we have new ones for the first game. There are pictures, but I have not seen them. I also don't know if it's a one-game jersey like the egg bowl ones, or if we are revealing new ones at the first game. The two people I've talked to say they like them a lot.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad Stevens View Post
    If you're asking about football, I have been told we have new ones for the first game. There are pictures, but I have not seen them. I also don't know if it's a one-game jersey like the egg bowl ones, or if we are revealing new ones at the first game. The two people I've talked to say they like them a lot.
    I hope the two people that you talked to that say that they like them aren't Stricklin and someone else that works for MSU in the AD.

If we use the Egg Bowl uniforms, the gold would probably confuse USM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I hope the two people that you talked to that say that they like them aren't Stricklin and someone else that works for MSU in the AD.

I'd rather wear the egg bowl tech fit uniforms, minus the gold, than our standard ones.

vCash
    The thing to do is follow A&M and see if they are getting redesigns.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    I'd rather wear the egg bowl tech fit uniforms, minus the gold, than our standard ones.
    I would too. The Egg Bowl uniforms were the best we wore last year.

Banned
    vCash
    The new ones have kind of grown on me now. I would just eliminate the stripe on the helmet and make the face mask white.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pollodawg View Post
    The new ones have kind of grown on me now. I would just eliminate the stripe on the helmet and make the face mask white.
    This^

...at least dump the stripe. It's way too big. Makes the helmet look "power-rangery"
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Our uniforms have a fever. And the only prescription is more winning.

vCash
    I know it's a dead horse but I still wish

<THIS

was our helmet
    The Liberation will not be televised--- when it arrives like lightning in the skies!

vCash
    Honestly, I think the maroon top for the home jerseys looks fine. But the road jerseys, and especially the damn helmet stripe, need to go. They suck more than a Tijuana hooker.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BulldogBear View Post
    This^

...at least dump the stripe. It's way too big. Makes the helmet look "power-rangery"
    Also dump the stupid looking band-aid stripe on the sleeves.

vCash
    It was my understanding that the stripe was a reflection of the banner theme on the MSU logo.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by War Machine Dawg View Post
    Honestly, I think the maroon top for the home jerseys looks fine. But the road jerseys, and especially the damn helmet stripe, need to go. They suck more than a Tijuana hooker.
    This!This!This!This!!!!!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Offshore Dawg View Post
    It was my understanding that the stripe was a reflection of the banner theme on the MSU logo.
    Banner theme? (FACEPALM)

vCash
    Banner theme? (FACEPALM)
    That is correct. That was adidas' explanation. I don't know what the theme was for A&M.

vCash

For clarification, I don't think they are the egg bowl ones, so shouldn't have gold. The guys I talked to say they are more traditional. One said there were a couple things he didn't love about them, but that he likes them way better than last year's version. I realize this is of little help, but passing on the little inside information I have haha.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Brad Stevens View Post
    For clarification, I don't think they are the egg bowl ones, so shouldn't have gold. The guys I talked to say they are more traditional. One said there were a couple things he didn't love about them, but that he likes them way better than last year's version. I realize this is of little help, but passing on the little inside information I have haha.
    What do we call traditional? We are constantly changing the uniforms. Hopefully, it's the ones we wore in the Tyler years and some of the years under Sherrill.

vCash
    Get rid of the maxi pad on our helmets, and the stupid shoulder stripe....but please don't break out a special uniform JUST for USM. If we try to do a special USM game jersey like the Egg Bowl, it will be embarrassing. I'm all for new unis for the season though

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Get rid of the maxi pad on our helmets, and the stupid shoulder stripe....but please don't break out a special uniform JUST for USM. If we try to do a special USM game jersey like the Egg Bowl, it will be embarrassing. I'm all for new unis for the season though
    Please! let this happen!