Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Kevin Farmer at Starkville High School?

vCash
    If you are a SHS athlete and you snub your nose at MSU and go to a Ole Miss you need to have stress in your life. I'm not a fan of any athlete from Ole Miss. I detest athletes that leave our back yard to play for our rival. It's a slap in the face to the fans and the university so I don't think we should necessarily have to "respect their choice". They made a choice and knew the consequences...they have to live with the fallout. If you are a coach at SHS leading athletes to Ole Miss then you need to lose your job. Today. Period.

Denver Airport Director
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HaggardDawg View Post
    Yancy just posted the text from Willie.

"Won't be able to make it. Mississippi state doesn't want me to come up there so they threatened my coach saying they will fire him if I come so that's done."
    Hahaha shoe welcome to the other foot

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    If you are a SHS athlete and you snub your nose at MSU and go to a Ole Miss you need to have stress in your life. I'm not a fan of any athlete from Ole Miss. I detest athletes that leave our back yard to play for our rival. It's a slap in the face to the fans and the university so I don't think we should necessarily have to "respect their choice". They made a choice and knew the consequences...they have to live with the fallout. If you are a coach at SHS leading athletes to Ole Miss then you need to lose your job. Today. Period.
    What is Tyler Williams doing then, The same deal. The difference being Tyler didn't commit to OM coaches 1 hr before committing to MSU. My sources swear Willie Gay committed to the MSU staff an hour before announcing he was going to OM. I would like to have WG, but we are fine at LB either way and I believe that's his reasoning for choosing OM. Some want it guaranteed, but that is not how we recruit players regardless of star power.

vCash
    I have spent an hour reading through this thread. There is much fact to the madness that happened at SHS but there is much that is lacking. Ricky Woods was the master mind behind the OM debacle inside SHS. You can blame the administration for allowing BF inside the high school cafe', inside the baseball field house and the football field house as they were told, by Woods, to allow BF to go and do anything he wanted according to one administrator. Keep in the back of your minds -- this is a FERPA violation -- and BF did not sign in through the front door....

FYI -- Ricky left nearly $30,000.00 on the table when he was hired..... This is ALL public information on the school board minutes.

As to who was the bag man -- you can just guess...

So re-read this mess and see what we know today -- as a fact.....

The mess at SHS did not stop until BF was fired..... I can tell you that ole BF visited at least 2 other High schools
    and attempted to do the same things there. Since he left OM someone else, another recruiter, just picked up where he left off....

Coach Gillespie was not involved in the OM debacle (my sources)-- he doesn't like OM any more than I do......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    What's his role with the football team and why has he been involved with the recruitment of football players there? Also, has anyone else heard that he's close to Barney Farar at Ole Miss?
    He no longer works for SHS. When the heat got turned up he left for greener groves.
    You hear those bells mother-fudder....an Air-RAID is coming and that is yo ass!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Interpolation_Dawg_EX View Post
    Gillespie is from Starkville and went to UT-Chatt...what's his connection to ole miss?
    Other than he's an idiot and can't coach his way out of a wet pAper sack? There is none. Well no logical connection.

vCash
    Willie Earl is dumb period. He was just ahead of me at SHS. A gifted athlete but sharp as a marble. I have no doubt that wille earl would have his hand out for some heppin.
    Last edited by Coursesuper; 07-15-2017 at 08:30 PM.

vCash
    Woods, Farmer, Grisham, Friend gone to South Panola ALL OM Fans.....

Carlisle -- removed from coaching..... and teaches at the Millsap's Vo-tech....

Fischer -- is still at SHS... and is on OM Fan....

Gillespie and one other are there -- neither are OM fans.....

That is what is left of the 2016-2017 football coaches....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mimi's Babies View Post

FYI -- Ricky left nearly $30,000.00 on the table when he was hired..... This is ALL public information on the school board minutes.
    What do you mean by this statement?

Did he leave $30K on the table because OM was compensating him, or did he take a $30K pay cut to take his new job?

vCash
    How much of this does the NCAA know & how does it affect a certain POS WR there?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    What do you mean by this statement?

Did he leave $30K on the table because OM was compensating him, or did he take a $30K pay cut to take his new job?
    I cannot answer was OM paying him......

Mitchell was making $80,000.00 BEFORE him (his wife was given a full time job)
    Wood was making $50,000.00 (his wife was given a part time job)
    Jones is making $78,000.00 AFTER him (do not know about Coach Jones (wife or not))

Would love to know what SP offered these coaches that left here......

vCash
    Just read this entire thread & it's outstanding work by Elitedawgs.

Additionally, the thread perfectly illustrates just one example of why the NCAA MUST absolutely destroy OM in sanctions.

Looking back, the fact that they got away with these shenanigans for so long is just amazing.

vCash
    EXACTLY.......

was living way out West, but now back in the blessed state of Mississippi
    vCash
    Just.....dang.....dang. Ricky came to Ackerman when I was in junior high. I have wanted to believe he wasn't helping with all this crap-fest. Just, DANG IT

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Westdawg View Post
    Just.....dang.....dang. Ricky came to Ackerman when I was in junior high. I have wanted to believe he wasn't helping with all this crap-fest. Just, DANG IT
    Sorry...... You should have had to watched what was going on inside SHS every day for months.... gag...

vCash
    Mimi,

What are you hearing about AJ?

Will he face a suspension at some point?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Mimi,

What are you hearing about AJ?

Will he face a suspension at some point?
    Check your PM.....

vCash
    Woods, Farmer, Grisham, Friend gone to South Panola ALL OM Fans.....

Carlisle -- removed from coaching..... and teaches at the Millsap's Vo-tech....

Fischer -- is still at SHS... and is on OM Fan....

Gillespie and one other are there -- neither are OM fans.....

That is what is left of the 2016-2017 football coaches....
    You typically have some good info but you are off on lots on this. Friend an ole miss fan? No wrong. Fischer? No wrong. And while Gillespie isn't , I assure you he has no problem dealing with them. None.

ETA, and while Ricky likes ole miss he never pushed anyone to ole miss. Aj, nobody. Hell he was coach at pianola when we got pegues.It's absurd.

vCash
    Sorry...... You should have had to watched what was going on inside SHS every day for months.... gag...
    This is comical. 2 of Ricky's best 5 players ever came to state. Pegues and Conner Stephens. Some coaches get involved and are crooked. Ricky isn't one of them.

vCash
    I cannot answer was OM paying him......

Mitchell was making $80,000.00 BEFORE him (his wife was given a full time job)
    Wood was making $50,000.00 (his wife was given a part time job)
    Jones is making $78,000.00 AFTER him (do not know about Coach Jones (wife or not))

Would love to know what SP offered these coaches that left here......
    Again Ill informed. He did make 50k, however, he was drawing retirement. 50k to coach football and draw retirement ain't a bad gig.