Page 57 of 58 FirstFirst ... 74755565758 LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,140 of 1153

Thread: *****CWS Game 1 vs Auburn Thread*****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    I would be about 90% sure it will be Plumlee. Nobody really knows what we have with Ginn at the moment with his arm issues.
    Yeah it's up in the air. Gonna be a tough decision for Coach, At this point I'm leaning toward Plumlee(not that my opinion means anything) but Plums been really good lately!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    Hahaha
    It was painful to read this game thread.

We need to go forward from here with a no matter what we are in it till the end mentality. Our team does it and have done it the whole year. Time for us to jump on board

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    5 straight hits and we put Auburn in the losers bracket. Lets go. 1 for 1 so far.
    Boom.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
    Well that was an exciting bottom of the 9th! Hahahaha Auburn
    Well we got a shot....

vCash
    I'm a dipshit in game threads too! Hell thats the beauty of them, they're instant and pitch by pitch. I know I'm overboard, I guess at this point I just hope y'all can look past it ha
    We all are dipshits in these threads but I don’t think there is a more devoted loyal and passionate fanbase then our fans especially in baseball. I love our fans. Tonight is a great example that we shouldn’t give up on this team. I was guilty of it too. I’m excited as all get out we won the game and a win like that I think can propel us to a national title. I love this team and our seniors showed a lot of grit tonight with 4 runs in the ninth. Hats off to Auburn because they did as well as they could to try to beat us. I actually like Butch Thompson and think he will do great at Auburn. I think we win our national title this year boys! I believe!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by somebodyshotmypaw View Post
    Let's roll this together? Half our fan base quit in the third inning. So there is no together. Folks like me who fight to the end are still in this. The other half quit and said "wait till next year".
    Dude even we quit! I love the passion! Having a hard time agreeing but I also know they love this team. Next game some will bitch and I will question them. Working so far! But when I get negative I never type it but hey it works. Love the passion for our teams though

Banned
    vCash
    I was wrong, and I’m glad. But, ah, good, old, State fan—never too busy celebrating to shame one another.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by mparkerfd20 View Post
    Real fans care. Real fans get over emotional and say stupid things in the spur of the moment. Real fans live and die on every pitch. Real fans aren't always optimistic. Real fans can celebrate even when they've made an ass of themselves all game. Guys let's stop fighting and enjoy it. Quit being a bunch of pansies.
    Fan is short for fanatic and that’s what I love about these game threads. People don’t have to read these game threads if they don’t want to. It’s a free country. Love our fans and love this team! What a great comeback! Champions are made when they can win and not play their best. We got our bad game out of the way. Now let’s rock this shit in game 2.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    We all are dipshits in these threads but I don’t think there is a more devoted loyal and passionate fanbase then our fans especially in baseball. I love our fans. Tonight is a great example that we shouldn’t give up on this team. I was guilty of it too. I’m excited as all get out we won the game and a win like that I think can propel us to a national title. I love this team and our seniors showed a lot of grit tonight with 4 runs in the ninth. Hats off to Auburn because they did as well as they could to try to beat us. I actually like Butch Thompson and think he will do great at Auburn. I think we win our national title this year boys! I believe!
    Great post, I agree

vCash
    I'm a dipshit in game threads too! Hell thats the beauty of them, they're instant and pitch by pitch. I know I'm overboard, I guess at this point I just hope y'all can look past it ha
    Well, if we had started the game with a 4 run inning, I bet the game thread would have been more pleasant and the polyannas would not have been offended.

vCash
    I think Ginn is the right move. That will allow him to potentially start 2 games, and he's the most talented arm. Against a lineup like Vandy's, that matters.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    I think Ginn is the right move. That will allow him to potentially start 2 games, and he's the most talented arm. Against a lineup like Vandy's, that matters.
    Agree

vCash
    You loser fans suck!!!!!

vCash
    Great post, I agree
    I do appreciate that y’all are on our side! We argue but we have the same passion and we don’t get to the pinnacle without both our views! Hail State!! Look forward to bitching at you next game!! Haha

Senior Member Lord McBuckethead's Avatar
    vCash
    Look, us fans are spewing a string of consciousness in the game thread. The highs are high, the lows are low. Everyone of us want to see the team dominate. Everyone of us calls out bullshit like the strike zone for small and Halter swinging at 4 balls on one at bat. So what. We love MSU.

We call it as we see it. We all held our breath for 20 seconds leading up to Gilbert's hit and for 5 glorious seconds, we all are celebrating with him. We will remember that hit forever. Hope Gilbert stays around our program forever.
    Last edited by Lord McBuckethead; 06-16-2019 at 11:07 PM.
    Downvotes_Hype

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    Dang, I'm surprised this is really a question right now. Plumlee held down both Miami and Stanford in clinching games but yet we are thinking we would want run Ginn out there and see how he does? I just don't see Ginn being that effective against one of the best offenses in the country given the way he's pitched in the last month plus the arm questions.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord McBuckethead View Post
    Look, us fans are spewing a string of consciousness in the game thread. The highs are high, the lows are low. Everyone of us want to see the team dominate. Everyone of us calls out bullshit like the strike zone for small and Halter swinging at 4 balls on one at bat. So what. We love MSU.
    Yep

vCash
    Here's the way I look at it. I don't ever consider a baseball game over until the final out and I know as long as you still have even one out you have a shot so I let things play til the end. That's my approach. That being said I understand how people that love State can get frustrated by our play sometimes, I understand the passion and everyone has a different approach to dealing with it. We all Brothers and love OUR Dawgs! Now let's go win the whole freaking thing!

vCash
    I vote PLUM next

He's been nails lately and this is his perfect ball park.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Here's the way I look at it. I don't ever consider a baseball game over until the final out and I know as long as you still have even one out you have a shot so I let things play til the end. That's my approach. That being said I understand how people that love State can get frustrated by our play sometimes, I understand the passion and everyone has a different approach to dealing with it. We all Brothers and love OUR Dawgs! Now let's go win the whole freaking thing!
    Let's Go!!! Great post...I'm going to try, TRY, to be less pessimistic going forward