Thread: Anybody gone to check on Dan ...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    vCash
    Seems like every time we have a solid season and the Dan to ______ rumors start circulating, we lay an egg at thanksgiving .

This is getting old. The emotional state of the head coach is paramount for a college football team. The head coach has to be 100% focused. Seems like he can only coach the egg bowl when he's not thinking about interview tactics.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Seems like every time we have a solid season and the Dan to ______ rumors start circulating, we lay an egg at thanksgiving .

This is getting old. The emotional state of the head coach is paramount for a college football team. The head coach has to be 100% focused. Seems like he can only coach the egg bowl when he's not thinking about interview tactics.
    I?m not calling you out individually but just a blanket comment towards this thread. How the HELL can anyone in their right mind blame yesterdays loss on Dan? 5 turnovers and watching your leader have his leg exploded in the 1st quarter, yet this team fought to the last minute. If players or coaches read this board why the hell would they want to play/fight for this university? Those guys left it all on the field last night against the dirtiest program in college football and that includes the coaching staff. I hope you guys went Black Friday shopping and bought tampons in bulk. Nothing like MSU fans to crumble against adversity. Get behind Dan, get behind KT, and get behind this team. We have a bowl game to win.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by vv83 View Post
    I?m not calling you out individually but just a blanket comment towards this thread. How the HELL can anyone in their right mind blame yesterdays loss on Dan? 5 turnovers and watching your leader have his leg exploded in the 1st quarter, yet this team fought to the last minute. If players or coaches read this board why the hell would they want to play/fight for this university? Those guys left it all on the field last night against the dirtiest program in college football and that includes the coaching staff. I hope you guys went Black Friday shopping and bought tampons in bulk. Nothing like MSU fans to crumble against adversity. Get behind Dan, get behind KT, and get behind this team. We have a bowl game to win.
    I explained myself. We don't seemed to have won an egg bowl since the MI gator bowl year when we had a good year.