Thread: Kevin Farmer at Starkville High School?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    But it was ok when he "let" pegues come to state? Just stop. Way too many people commenting in this thread that have no ****ing clue. None.
    Who says you have a ****ing clue besides you? LOTS of people in this thread claim to be in the know, join the crowd. I don't have to know every detail of this particular situation to be 100% convinced Woods was fine with what was going on. The only other plausible explanation would be that he was a moronic dufus that didn't have a clue what was happening inside his own school which I certainly don't believe to be the case.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Who says you have a ****ing clue besides you? LOTS of people in this thread claim to be in the know, join the crowd. I don't have to know every detail of this particular situation to be 100% convinced Woods was fine with what was going on. The only other plausible explanation would be that he was a moronic dufus that didn't have a clue what was happening inside his own school which I certainly don't believe to be the case.
    Maybe just maybe because I live here and have way more knowledge on the subject than you. Lots more. I know every party mentioned. Everyone. Not some. All of them. But, we can carry on with all the bullshit spewed, or we can continue to add to internet rumor or opinion, like yours.

vCash
    Maybe just maybe because I live here and have way more knowledge on the subject than you. Lots more. I know every party mentioned. Everyone. Not some. All of them. But, we can carry on with all the bullshit spewed, or we can continue to add to internet rumor or opinion, like yours.
    So what, their are plenty of people living in Starkville who know most of the parties who have a totally different opinion. You're certainly welcome to your own opinion. This isn't rocket science, a HC allows what he wants to allow in his program unless he is a total incompetent.
    Last edited by maroonmania; 07-16-2017 at 08:17 PM.

vCash
    So what, their are plenty of people living in Starkville who know most of the parties who have a totally different opinion. Your certainly welcome to your own opinion. This isn't rocket science, a HC allows what he wants to allow in his program unless he is a total incompetent.
    Yes. There are plenty of people that live in Starkville, but are there plenty they know every party involved and have worked there? Really? Yours is speculation. Mine is based on knowing the said parties involved. Plenty of guilt to be tossed around at shs but lot of wrong names being used.

vCash
    And again, if woods is soooo involved and leading kids places, why did pegues go from u of sp to state?? Please answer

vCash
    And again, if woods is soooo involved and leading kids places, why did pegues go from u of sp to state?? Please answer
    Good grief, who would ever claim that Woods or any other HC had control of where every player of his signs for college.

vCash
    Good grief, who would ever claim that Woods or any other HC had control of where every player of his signs for college.
    Point is, for the last time, Ricky doesn't push them anywhere! It's not who he is. He's a laid back good ole county boy that loves to coach football. Chuck friend the same way. But I'm sure you knew that***

vCash
    Point is, for the last time, Ricky doesn't push them anywhere! It's not who he is. He's a laid back good ole county boy that loves to coach football. Chuck friend the same way. But I'm sure you knew that***
    Maybe you are mixing my posts up with some others but all I've said was that Woods was approving of what was going on at SHS with the UNM dealings or he wouldn't have allowed it. That's not speculation, its just common sense. I never said he personally pushed anyone anywhere.
    Last edited by maroonmania; 07-15-2017 at 10:17 PM.

vCash
    Oh well...if he's a good ole country boy then definitely nothing was going on...**

You know, just turning a blind eye to something and not stopping it actually makes you complicit in that thing.

vCash
    Cause Peg loved Melvin?

I don't have a dog in this fight and surely don't know the inner workings of SHS, but the recruitment of a single kid doesn't really show anything. Same could be said for AJ too.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Cause Peg loved Melvin?

I don't have a dog in this fight and surely don't know the inner workings of SHS, but the recruitment of a single kid doesn't really show anything. Same could be said for AJ too.
    Exactly. Overall patterns are more significant than a few one offs.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Political Hack View Post
    Cause Peg loved Melvin?

I think this is probably the best point.... some kids do differ things. And some are drawn by different things........ just how it is. And fact is, no matter how pro a coach is to one school or another , unless they are slime and won't let a school in the door, quite frankly the head coach isn't pulling the trigger or making any decision or even close.