Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
Check your pride at the door. AJ Brown is the best WR in the SEC. That's not me just saying that that's the coaches and media voting him that. Besides DB we are the weakest at WR outta any position on the field. With him on the team this year we go 10-2 not 8-4. I can check my pride for another ten win season especially since all the bad feelings got started with him making fun of Muffin's recruiting basically. We all make fun of Muffin's recruiting especially now that he's gone. Look at the multiple threads on the first page of this board making fun of his recruiting at Florida if you don't believe me.

Pride really doesn't have anything to do with it. So you think it was because our prior coaching staff didn't give him the love he wanted. In that case love = ? (If anybody can't figure that one out). I don't think anybody is saying he is not an elite receiver on the "field". So you want a player with no work ethics, a me me type player, and all his drama, and how he felt about MSU, (See 2017 Egg Bowl), but those feelings have now changed, and he now loves MSU, since the sanctions came down? OK! You may want to get our coaches and the players' opinions, if they want somebody like this in their locker room?