Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Main Reason Why I Hate The University of Missisippi

Banned
    vCash

Main Reason Why I Hate The University of Missisippi

I wouldn't hate Ole Miss so damn much if it wasn't for their chicken shit, rubber dick fans. Some are decent, most are spoiled little pricks that wear loafers and coasta del mars that wouldn't even know how to tie on their football cleats. I have a twitter and some ****** ass little dick head takes time out of his day almost every day now just to take shots, I could understand about football I can play along with that. But it turns into personal shots and shit that's what I cant stand. Runs out of comebacks to say about sports so we get personal. Ive never been a fan of that..... I don't mind the school honestly I don't, I think they should bring back colonel reb and from Dixie with love and all that but still its little dickheads like that, which is probably about half their fan base that just set me off. Why do yall hate TSUN feel free to give any stories about past Egg Bowl encounters ive had a few #GTHOM

vCash
    The only thing to love is their women. And I'm talking about their actual women...not the dudes that remind you of women, like this..

Last edited by CadaverDawg; 11-15-2013 at 04:20 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post
    The only thing to love is their women. And I'm talking about their actual women...not the dudes that remind you of women, like this..

I cant decide if I wanna punch that guy in the face or just keep laughing at how douchey he looks

Banned
    vCash
    I can remember going to the egg bowls back in the 80's in jack town and whenever ole miss would do something good their cheers sounded high pitched and feminine ... so irritating ... there is no way a majority of their male fanbase does not take it up the rear on a regular basis

Banned
    vCash
    The entire fanbase lives in a fairy tale...literally. 3 ''claimed'' national titles but have never been ranked number 1 in any season? Come On Man

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    I can remember going to the egg bowls back in the 80's in jack town and whenever ole miss would do something good their cheers sounded high pitched and feminine ... so irritating ... there is no way a majority of their male fanbase does not take it up the rear on a regular basis
    I laughed out loud at this!

Banned
    vCash
    I remember those days. Was also weird to see that a large number of their hot ass sorority chicks smoked like chimneys. I think the Marlboro Man was their unofficial mascot.

Banned
    vCash
    Yea I love how they act like they are so damn high n' mighty. Bunch of pricks.

I love how it's always "Msu fans love applebees and Barnhills"..it's nonsense. First, there isnt much wrong with those places to begin with but I go to Olive Garden just about weekly too.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 1998Dawg View Post
    Yea I love how they act like they are so damn high n' mighty. Bunch of pricks.

I love how it's always "Msu fans love applebees and Barnhills"..it's nonsense. First, there isnt much wrong with those places to begin with but I go to Olive Garden just about weekly too.
    Ole Miss fans love gay bars and stealing pillows from hotels....you tell me who's more respectable

Banned
    vCash
    The more pillows to bite the better for them

vCash
    I have some Ole Miss friends that are exceptions to the rule, but I think you hit the nail on the head. Most of us don't really hate the school, it their fans. The picture posted above is a perfect example.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    The more pillows to bite the better for them
    #HottyToddy bro #WinTheGay

vCash
    I don't spend any time thinking about the bears. They are irrelevant to me.

vCash
    Mine is simple. 1978 game. Little fat kid holding a rebel flag waved it in my dad's face outside the stadium. Had I done that with a cowbell my dad would have whipped my ass on the spot. I'd love to go back to that moment.

The beating I took would have been well worth it.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    Mine is simple. 1978 game. Little fat kid holding a rebel flag waved it in my dad's face outside the stadium. Had I done that with a cowbell my dad would have whipped my ass on the spot. I'd love to go back to that moment.

The beating I took would have been well worth it.
    I remember in 2007 I was sitting on the west side upper deck that day, we had gotten the tickets for free. Bunch of ole miss faggots sat up there, all pre game we were going back and forth giving each other hell. Were getting our asses handed to us for 3 and a half quarters then we started the comeback. I was 13.....I gave them so much hell you'd have thought id been in the Marine Corps. I just remember seeing Pegues run that punt back I turn around and give every last one of them the bird it was AWESOME. One lady sat there with her mouth wide open for 5 minutes. Then after the game there were 4 of them left still being pricks, they threw a drink at me and my dad and they had to call the cops to get my pops off of them. They sent this little kid down to me and he was waving his red pom pom in my face I took it from him and stomped on it. Then in 2009 me and my buddy made this one guy and his girlfriend leave we gave him so much shit. He made a comment about our cowbells pre game and its safe to say he heard enough of them that day. Then in 2011 the cops had to come step in between me and this one ****** band member they had. Ole Miss is so gay even their BAND MEMBERS are douches. GO TO HELL OLE MISS

Banned
    vCash
    You take this shit too seriously, pal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by DawgsBite34 View Post
    I remember in 2007 I was sitting on the west side upper deck that day, we had gotten the tickets for free. Bunch of ole miss faggots sat up there, all pre game we were going back and forth giving each other hell. Were getting our asses handed to us for 3 and a half quarters then we started the comeback. I was 13.....I gave them so much hell you'd have thought id been in the Marine Corps. I just remember seeing Pegues run that punt back I turn around and give every last one of them the bird it was AWESOME. One lady sat there with her mouth wide open for 5 minutes. Then after the game there were 4 of them left still being pricks, they threw a drink at me and my dad and they had to call the cops to get my pops off of them. They sent this little kid down to me and he was waving his red pom pom in my face I took it from him and stomped on it. Then in 2009 me and my buddy made this one guy and his girlfriend leave we gave him so much shit. He made a comment about our cowbells pre game and its safe to say he heard enough of them that day. Then in 2011 the cops had to come step in between me and this one ****** band member they had. Ole Miss is so gay even their BAND MEMBERS are douches. GO TO HELL OLE MISS
    I really hate to say this, but it sounds like you might be the problem.

vCash
    Keep up the good work

vCash
    Bullshit

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by CadaverDawg View Post

Love 'em and leave 'em. I never have understood the universal love for OM women. They look great, but most are rotten to the core inside and few are actually worth a damn. Over half the ones I've ever met called themselves a "social drinker" but were actually alcoholic, and some were completely out of control. That's not a good thing after college, it's ****ing sad and they never learn. I've been around them all my life, and as I've gotten older, alcoholic, money whores impress me less and less. I do know a hand full of exceptions.