Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Today's Boneyard had some nice information

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash

Today's Boneyard had some nice information

"Catastrophic" was the word Steve said is making the rounds about the addendum. Said he expected for OM to release their answer to the addendum in April and for nothing to be given out by them before that. Said that a lot of North Jackson, MS boosters are involved.

vCash
    It's hammer time!!!

vCash
    His timeline would indicate they've had the amended NOA for about a month.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LeakyD View Post
    His timeline would indicate they've had the amended NOA for about a month.
    Bout the time Coaches started being let go.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    "Catastrophic" was the word Steve said is making the rounds about the addendum. Said he expected for OM to release their answer to the addendum in April and for nothing to be given out by them before that. Said that a lot of North Jackson, MS boosters are involved.
    That pretty much jives with what was stated here two or three days ago.

vCash
    So is there a leak in the UM administration? The NCAA? Or are some of the boosters named entitled to receive the NOA and they are sharing?

vCash
    S. R. has apparently developed a very good source either at Ole Miss or the NCAA. He has been all over this for quite a while. Strange how he has developed such a good source while the Clarion Ledger has apparently opted out.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphus Raymond View Post
    S. R. has apparently developed a very good source either at Ole Miss or the NCAA. He has been all over this for quite a while. Strange how he has developed such a good source while the Clarion Ledger has apparently opted out.
    I don't find it strange at all. It's going down exactly as I would have suspected.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphus Raymond View Post
    On multiple occasions Steve has said when he first got the info, he tried to offer it to the Clarion Ledger. They wanted no part in reporting it and thus he decided he'd release it himself. That's all you need to know about the CL. They were served the scoop of the Ole Miss investigation on a platter and simply chose to ignore it rather than report damaging news about UM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MStateDawg View Post
    On multiple occasions Clarion Ledger simply chose to ignore it rather than report damaging news about UM.
    MAKES ME SICK!!!! Media all over the country is so F'd up. They think they should just voice their opinions/agenda and avoid the facts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 3rdGen View Post
    MAKES ME SICK!!!! Media all over the country is so F'd up. They think they should just voice their opinions/agenda and avoid the facts.
    It's what Trump is now referring to as 'Fake News.'

The argument could be made that had SMU happened today, the media would not have broke the case as they did 25 years ago.

vCash
    The CL apparently adheres to the "alternative facts" theory.

vCash
    Since they've had the addendum for about a month as we thought, I'm guessing the rumored interviews a few weeks ago were false?
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JoseBrown View Post
    Since they've had the addendum for about a month as we thought, I'm guessing the rumored interviews a few weeks ago were false?
    Second addendum?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MStateDawg View Post
    On multiple occasions Steve has said when he first got the info, he tried to offer it to the Clarion Ledger. They wanted no part in reporting it and thus he decided he'd release it himself. That's all you need to know about the CL. They were served the scoop of the Ole Miss investigation on a platter and simply chose to ignore it rather than report damaging news about UM.
    True journalism is dead.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE View Post
    says more about your hiring practices than anything. Maybe if you weren't deathly afraid of the "majority of educated person" you wouldn't hire a couple of dipshits.
    Says more about your ignorance because I had no say so in the hiring. I warranted against it. But nice try.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Keep it on the political board.
    Don't have access. But reality should be that, reality, instead political. Do we need a separate forum to deliberate which cellular company is providing which benefits? And whose cellular company is misleading you?

I didn't state anything that has not happened or been accurately documented in our education system since the 1960's. Not one item. Please go do some researching on actual factual events and political stances. Maybe everyone is too GD lazy to actually look up what actually has taken place and what policies were enacted. Why is that my fault? I didn't propose and enact these policies? I simply analyze them logically. Just look at the cities and states that have digresses. A Pre-K student could connect the dots. I can't make someone learn the facts. All I can do is state the problems. If one is too insecure or politically blinded to see the inherent issues, I can't help them. It's your problem to ignore reality.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    Don't have access.
    Then contact a Mod; you've got a 4500+ post history (I'm personally not a mod, obviously, but I'd assume you'd qualify for access)....As to addressing the rest of your post, I'm going to abstain. Enjoy reality.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg34 View Post
    Second addendum?
    Sounds good to me...
    You're blind if you can't see improvement.....Freshmens......Strain.....Kick rocks and pound sand......Drag my Yankee ass outta here!......

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by PSYCHO(thesis)DEFENSE View Post
    says more about your hiring practices than anything. Maybe if you weren't deathly afraid of the "majority of educated person" you wouldn't hire a couple of dipshits.
    No, Rougedog speaks the truth. Critical thinking is no longer taught in schools.