Thread: Hilarious: LSU Fans, How Do You Feel About Your New OC?

vCash

Hilarious: LSU Fans, How Do You Feel About Your New OC?

LOL. Read the comments of this tweet. Hilarious

I smell a dumpster a formin

https://twitter.com/LSUfootball/stat...05423922728960

vCash
    Yesterday was the 6th Anniversary of the Baton Rouge Dumpster Fire...
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    Yesterday was the 6th Anniversary of the Baton Rouge Dumpster Fire...
    Tusk,

I've been meaning to ask you: what is like to be Bama fan?

Honestly, is football fun for you or is it boring?

What do Bama fans sit around & think about? MSU fans spend 98% of time trying to figure out how to get a little better, recruit in the top 15, etc. What do Bama think about?

I look at your fan base & see it as kind of like the mafia (But with no rules for admittance) in that I can't relate in anyway to your perspective & life as a college football fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Tusk,

What do Bama fans sit around & think about? MSU fans spend 98% of time trying to figure out how to get a little better, recruit in the top 15, etc. What do Bama think about?

I look at your fan base & see it as kind of like the mafia (But with no rules for admittance) in that I can't relate in anyway to your perspective & life as a college football fan.
    Yes, it's gotten "boring", but you will ne'er hear the typical Bammer tell you that... The younger Bammers probably can't appreciate what's currently happening and likely just spend their time throwing it in others' faces while spanking their monkey and that's why peeps justifiably hate most Bammers...

For me, the tipping point was when Bama nearly 3 peated the kick 6 year... and even though they didn't win it all (in 13 or 14), I knew that something basically self sustaining had been built...

What's really amazing, is that there isn't an end in the near future (see: 2018 Bama Schedule)... That's not to say that things won't get progressively more difficult, they will... it's just not likely to happen in the immediate future.

Hope that answers some of your queries...

No.

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Tusk,

Most of the Bama fans probably sit around debating on whether or not they need a new layer of houndstooth or crimson wall paper in the old double wide.

vCash
    Yes, it's gotten "boring", but you will ne'er hear the typical Bammer tell you that... The younger Bammers probably can't appreciate what's currently happening and likely just spend their time throwing it in others' faces while spanking their monkey and that's why peeps justifiably hate most Bammers...

For me, the tipping point was when Bama nearly 3 peated the kick 6 year... and even though they didn't win it all (in 13 or 14), I knew that something basically self sustaining had been built...

What's really amazing, is that there isn't an end in the near future (see: 2018 Bama Schedule)... That's not to say that things won't get progressively more difficult, they will... it's just not likely to happen in the immediate future.

Great answer & to be honest, in many ways I am incredibly envious of you guys but in other ways I think you guys may be missing out a little.

There are very few things I'd rather see in my lifetime than MSU win a national title in football, but, in saying that, I'm not sure that Bama fans get that pure joy that other fan bases get when they win a big game or accomplish something that to Bama would be trivial.

Additionally, as someone that studies sports, athletes, trends, etc... I can tell you that I feel like being a Mississippi State fan makes me smarter, more in tune with how to overcome obstacles, how to run an efficient, progressive organization when you don't have more resources than most of your competition, etc.

Again, don't get me wrong, I really really envy what you guys have, but that doesn't mean that there aren't real positives that you guys are missing out on.

Such is life I guess. Why learn to fish when red snapper jumps in your boat?

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    For the record, a certain someone on here said LSU would go 8-4 next season. I?m having a hard time finding 7, let alone 8. They open with Miami and also draw Georgia from east. Florida is permanent. They won?t beat us, Auburn, or Bama and will most likely lose to at least another one after Bama and Georgia knock their teeth down their throat.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RougeDawg View Post
    For the record, a certain someone on here said LSU would go 8-4 next season. I?m having a hard time finding 7, let alone 8. They open with Miami and also draw Georgia from east. Florida is permanent. They won?t beat us, Auburn, or Bama and will most likely lose to at least another one after Bama and Georgia knock their teeth down their throat.
    Agree. They’ll have 2-3 losses by the time we play them

vCash
    6-6 is certainly not out of the possibility for them
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

Founder of Summer's Eve
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    6-6 is certainly not out of the possibility for them
    That?s where I was headed. A brand new soph QB and OC with a hov-a-round don?t bode well for 2018.

We better capitalize and beat the tiger shit out of them. We owe them plenty for previous years.

vCash
    All O had to do was become the Cajun Dabo...nope couldn't do it. Too Cajun Stupid to function on such a high level.

That?s where I was headed. A brand new soph QB and OC with a hov-a-round don?t bode well for 2018.

We better capitalize and beat the tiger shit out of them. We owe them plenty for previous years.

vCash
    Didnt think it was possible for a school to have a worse staff and HC than OM in the league.
    LSU just did that

vCash

I think this was yalls worst team since the Blake Sims year

vCash
    Most of the Bama fans probably sit around debating on whether or not they need a new layer of houndstooth or crimson wall paper in the old double wide.
    Right now most Bama fans are deciding between getting Tua tattooed on their neck or trading their sister some meth for a blowjob.

vCash
    I've got an LSU friend here in TX that says this is his lowest point in a while, as far as optimism for the future.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by IMissJack View Post
    I've got an LSU friend here in TX that says this is his lowest point in a while, as far as optimism for the future.
    Boo hoo & yet they still have the #12 recruiting class. I don't feel sorry for blue bloods one bit that live off trust funds

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    Right now most Bama fans are deciding between getting Tua tattooed on their neck or trading their sister some meth for a blowjob.
    What do you mean "deciding"???

No.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    I think this was yalls worst team since the Blake Sims year
    I'll buy that.

No.

vCash
    They aren?t all like Tusk. I thought the same thing until I watched a Bammer game with some Gumps this year. They were yelling at every play. Even when the game was well in hand, they were still yelling to tackle and run etc. I guess they just get by on expecting perfection.
    They higher up they rise, they have that far down to fall. It ain?t gonna last forever
    And Kirby is helping balance the power IMO. He?s getting some of the kids Bama would have gotten thus the balance. The Ridley brother, for example