Ole Miss fans are the worst. There's no debate on this. I suspect they will get a little more docile in the coming few years.

Arkansas fans in Little Rock suck. The ones in Fayetteville are awesome. It's amazing...it's like two different worlds.

Alabama fans are arrogant but they've earned the right to be. It makes their tears sweeter when they get beaten, though.

LSU fans get a bad rap. They're gonna give you grief, but they're also going to feed you and make you feel welcome. I've never had a bad time in BR.

Auburn fans are most similar to MSU as a fanbase. The Cam saga changed things a little, but overall that's my favorite road game to make. Georgia is a close second....great stadium and mostly polite folks.

Two of my least favorite road trips were Florida and Tennessee. Both of their stadium experiences are overrated and both fanbases suck. They deserve each other.

South Carolina fans are pretty cool. Kentucky fans are OK as long as they are losing.

A&M fans are weird but very nice. That trip is usually a good time.

Vanderbilt fans are snobby but friendly. They're much more hostile at baseball games.

USM fans aren't too bad. They come in loud and obnoxious, but they leave quietly. Memphis fans are the funniest....they're like chihuahuas....they will bark their asses off but run and hide at the first sign of trouble.