Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
Talk about glass full. It took him 10 seconds before he could even remember if they attempted a single field goal. Which they didn't. Maybe just maybe you should attempt a couple ****ing field goals when you still have no clue who the kicker is going to be. His lack of give a **** is disturbing when it comes to kickers.
I must admit, when I watched that interview, I left most concerned with his comments on the kickers. He definitely acted like it was somewhat of an afterthought. He said he didn't really care if a guy separated himself early. Why not? Why would you not rather have a clear "guy" at kicker if you could? And I agree, his lack of knowing if they even kicked FG's tonight was concerning. He mentioned he didn't know if they would freak out first game since they're all young....so why in the hell wouldn't you be letting them get a lot of kicks in during scrimmages in the stadium so you can start to find out? He even said he may not know who the guy is until after pregame of game 1....so he clearly learned nothing from the USA game.

I'm not freaking out about it, I just think as shitty as our kickers have been the last several years, he could at least pretend to make it a heavy focal point. But at the end of the day, I just want him to run the best guy out there, and I hope whoever it is makes the kicks