Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
Wha?! Why in the world would Nike bend over backward to help us just because we ask?
They are a business that's why. Nobody at Nike gives a flying **** about any perceived "beef" we have conjured up in our minds between Nike and MSU. It doesn't exist. It's just smoke to distract us from the real reason our Ath Dep refuses to use the old logo. Dropping the terrible Mississippi State legal banner is a fantastic start but I fear that hideous banner will be right back on our jersey game 2. If we can use something else besides the legal banner then we can also use something else besides the MState logo. Again I'm willing to compromise as is everyone else and have the MState logo used the majority of the time but along with that compromise I'd like it if our Ath Dep would give us the interlocking logo SOME of the time. Not none of the time for the last 10+ years. How much "establishing our brand and logo" do we need to do? Enough is enough. The dumbasses that can't figure out the difference between MSU and Ole Miss will always be dumbasses. Time to please the ones that really do care about MSU.