Thread: Rosebowl say

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Good grief did you even watch the gsme? Holy shit this is brutal. No point I'm busting holes in most of this, your stupidity has already been proven.
    Honesty = brutality? He made good points but all you can do is call him stupid? Face it, Matt Luke had his team fired up and Dan did not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Honesty = brutality? He made good points but all you can do is call him stupid? Face it, Matt Luke had his team fired up and Dan did not.
    Ok well then I'll add you then, team ran all over us??? Really they had 2 running plays for 68 yard. Ran it 30 times for 111. That's running all over us? 2, we sacked him 4 times. 2 for 2 in dumb ass. 3, we ran for 275 had our backup qb in. So whatever you think. 4, see 3. 5, they had 350 total yards, we busted one coverage and gave up 2 more huge passing plays, if you want to say their wr's outplayed our db's yes but the previously mentioned stats prove your point to be wrong, again. 6. See earlier point. 7. We did block a punt that counts. Everything else was a draw on st. As I said to him and now I'm asking you since you came running to his defense, did you watch the damn game or what? Ok Dan sucks. Right whatever. Carry on.

vCash
    Ok well then I'll add you then, team ran all over us??? Really they had 2 running plays for 68 yard. Ran it 30 times for 111. That's running all over us? 2, we sacked him 4 times. 2 for 2 in dumb ass. 3, we ran for 275 had our backup qb in. So whatever you think. 4, see 3. 5, they had 350 total yards, we busted one coverage and gave up 2 more huge passing plays, if you want to say their wr's outplayed our db's yes but the previously mentioned stats prove your point to be wrong, again. 6. See earlier point. 7. We did block a punt that counts. Everything else was a draw on st. As I said to him and now I'm asking you since you came running to his defense, did you watch the damn game or what? Ok Dan sucks. Right whatever. Carry on.
    There are many here that don’t know crap about football.

vCash
    +1

vCash
    delete

vCash
    Yes, Dan had our team fired up... the stupidity of you posters is amazing. Dan didn't intentionally break our QBs leg, Dan didn't turn the ball over 5 times and Dan didn't drop a pick six. But besides all that Dan's offense had 502 yards and lost by 3 pts.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Yes, Dan had our team fired up... the stupidity of you posters is amazing. Dan didn't intentionally break our QBs leg, Dan didn't turn the ball over 5 times and Dan didn't drop a pick six. But besides all that Dan's offense had 502 yards and lost by 3 pts.
    I don't think that Martian guy is a State Fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I don't think that Martian guy is a State Fan.
    Jack you are welcome to look at my over 1000 posts and see that I am certainly a State fan, State graduate, all my kids are State graduates. I have been a big supporter of Dan over the years, and very rarely criticized him. However I think it's time and sorry if I'm ruffling some feathers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Martianlander View Post
    Jack you are welcome to look at my over 1000 posts and see that I am certainly a State fan, State graduate, all my kids are State graduates. I have been a big supporter of Dan over the years, and very rarely criticized him. However I think it's time and sorry if I'm ruffling some feathers.
    Cool. Just need to learn the difference between facts and opinions. Especially when stats make your opinions wrong.

vCash
    Cool. Just need to learn the difference between facts and opinions. Especially when stats make your opinions wrong.
    So Ole Miss has run the ball well all year? They have had a good defense all year? The stat that matters to me is 31-28. It was a team we should have beat two touchdowns even with injured players. I'm all for State but I don't understand when you don't recognize that they played lousy/semi-lousy. Weren't prepared.

vCash
    So Ole Miss has run the ball well all year? They have had a good defense all year? The stat that matters to me is 31-28. It was a team we should have beat two touchdowns even with injured players. I'm all for State but I don't understand when you don't recognize that they played lousy/semi-lousy. Weren't prepared.
    UNM has run for 150 yards or more in 5 of their last 7 games and over 200 yards for 3 of their last 7. Kentucky held them to 91 and us to 108 but we held them to less yards per carry than any team in the last 7 games. They had 2 explosive run plays that accounted for 68 of the 108 yards. Their other 30 rushing attempts gained 40 yards, 1.33 yards per carry. They did not come close to running all over us and they have been running the ball well the last half of the year.

Us and LSU are the only 2 teams that went over 500 yards of offense on them in the last 6 games. Their defense is not good, but losing 5 possessions 2 inside the red zone was the issue along with freshman QB. You are way way off base on your fact points

vCash
    Dude, five turnovers. That will get you beat nearly every time. That we nearly beat them is a miracle.

vCash
    Keep coming back for more huh? You said they ran all over us, if 30 carries for 3.5 a carry is running all over us then yeah you are right. Except nobody except you believes that. You had 7 points. All 7 were wrong. Your opinion that we weren't prepared I would disagree with. Qb hurt and 5 turnovers. I still question whether or not you even watched the game based on your original list. But I'll leave it alone cause you clearly have no rebuttal.

vCash
    1 Question: Have you ever played a single down of football, pee wee doesn't count?

Because your assessment of what happened Thursday couldn't be more far off the mark even if it was on Mars.

vCash
    Sorry I called you a non State fan.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Sorry I called you a non State fan.
    NO offense taken. Maybe I'm over hyped because of the bad loss.