Thread: Team Notes from Today's Boneyard

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I don't understand your logic here
    We run KT out for a play and he happens to get injured, we have 1 qb. I can see the reverse thought though that if fitz gets hurt at least KT has a little experience. I just assume stick with 1 qb until a game is out of hand then bring in KT.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    We run KT out for a play and he happens to get injured, we have 1 qb. I can see the reverse thought though that if fitz gets hurt at least KT has a little experience. I just assume stick with 1 qb until a game is out of hand then bring in KT.
    Yeah, but the play you leave Fitz in for that Key would've played, wouldn't Fitz have just a likely a chance to get hurt?

By not playing Key, your raising the chance Fitz gets hurt and by not playing Fitz, you raise the odds that Key gets hurt.

Key and Fitz are just as likely to get hurt per play as the other, so logically there is no difference in the chance of losing one of our 2 QBs. The only way we can lower risk is by playing a 3rd QB or taking Fitz out if he's banged up or tired, at which times he is more likely to get hurt than Key.
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 06-23-2017 at 08:15 PM.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Huh? Football is a contact sport, on any given play injuries can be a factor. Better get KT ready early, DM is known for playing two, a lot. Btw, KT is so talented, probably the best freshman QB we have eve recruited.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Huh? Football is a contact sport, on any given play injuries can be a factor. Better get KT ready early, DM is known for playing two, a lot. Btw, KT is so talented, probably the best freshman QB we have eve recruited.
    Gay has a chance to play since he doesn't have to learn to pass block. Virtually no chance for Hill. Our RBs take at least 2 years to learn our pass blocking schemes from the backfield.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Gay has a chance to play since he doesn't have to learn to pass block. Virtually no chance for Hill. Our RBs take at least 2 years to learn our pass blocking schemes from the backfield.
    Yawn. Let's keep a running total of how many times this is said through football season... that's 2 times in this thread alone.
    Last edited by Turfdawg67; 06-24-2017 at 12:29 PM.
    MSU = Check Collectors