Thread: If the sec doesn?t publically

vCash

If the sec doesn?t publically

Reprimand these refs I?m done with sec basketball. Done. It does not exist as a sport to me.

Football and baseball.

And basketball is my favorite.

I?m done

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by gravedigger View Post
    Reprimand these refs I?m done with sec basketball. Done. It does not exist as a sport to me.

Football and baseball.

And basketball is my favorite.

I?m done
    Men?s. Women?s B.B. seems to be ok.

vCash
    Mens basketball at Mississippi State is dead. Its not all the officials fault. Funny how we are always complaining about them.

We have no culture, our attitude and body language is bad. No leaders, including the head coach on gameday at least.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Mens basketball at Mississippi State is dead. Its not all the officials fault. Funny how we are always complaining about them.

We have no culture, our attitude and body language is bad. No leaders, including the head coach on gameday at least.
    Not on the refs? Auburn shot 20-23 freethrows in the second half and shot 27-32 freethrows overall. Seems like it is on then to me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MarketingBully View Post
    Not on the refs? Auburn shot 20-23 freethrows in the second half and shot 27-32 freethrows overall. Seems like it is on then to me.
    Is it the refs fault we are dead least in shooting and FT's in the SEC??? Cant be on the refs every single game....We dont blow leads and lose bc of the refs. We blow leads and lose bc we arent good. And it starts with our culture

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Is it the refs fault we are dead least in shooting and FT's in the SEC??? Cant be on the refs every single game....We dont blow leads and lose bc of the refs. We blow leads and lose bc we arent good. And it starts with our culture
    But you don’t understand THIS GAME clearly was on the refs. Shooting 20-23 freethrows down the stretch when you are coming back from an 11 point deficit and getting it out to an 11 point lead is a 22 point swing where they shot 23 shots that are the easiest in college basketball to make. We didn’t get any calls down the stretch and when we drove the lane no fouls called on Auburn.

vCash
    But you don’t understand THIS GAME clearly was on the refs. Shooting 20-23 freethrows down the stretch when you are coming back from an 11 point deficit and getting it out to an 11 point lead is a 22 point swing where they shot 23 shots that are the easiest in college basketball to make. We didn’t get any calls down the stretch and when we drove the lane no fouls called on Auburn.
    It was on the refs against UF, OM, and on the refs for the past 7-8 years. It is what it is. Not gonna argue we just arent good

vCash
    If we had shot 32 free throws, we would have made far less than 27!

vCash
    The refs made some terrible calls in the second half I?ll give you that. The refs didn?t make us quit attacking the rim and settle for jumpers instead. The refs also didn?t make us get careless with the ball in the second half and let auburn get out and run. That?s what started Auburn?s run, not the refs. We turned it over and settled for quick bad shots the whole second half. That?s what finesse teams feed on when they?re playing a team that is bigger than them. Our game plan should have been the same as it was against arky, get to the rim early and often. We did that in the first and then went full retard

vCash
    But you don?t understand THIS GAME clearly was on the refs. Shooting 20-23 freethrows down the stretch when you are coming back from an 11 point deficit and getting it out to an 11 point lead is a 22 point swing where they shot 23 shots that are the easiest in college basketball to make. We didn?t get any calls down the stretch and when we drove the lane no fouls called on Auburn.
    No, you don?t understand. For MSU, Every loss seems to consist of one decent or good half and one bad half. And the bad half is SO BAD, that it doesn?t matter if the officiating is questionable. It just doesn?t. Sorry. The excuses need to stop. I don?t like basketball officiating, but good teams know how to overcome it. This team doesn?t.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BayouDawg View Post
    The refs made some terrible calls in the second half I?ll give you that. The refs didn?t make us quit attacking the rim and settle for jumpers instead. The refs also didn?t make us get careless with the ball in the second half and let auburn get out and run. That?s what started Auburn?s run, not the refs. We turned it over and settled for quick bad shots the whole second half. That?s what finesse teams feed on when they?re playing a team that is bigger than them. Our game plan should have been the same as it was against arky, get to the rim early and often. We did that in the first and then went full retard
    The reason we stopped attacking the rim is because we would get to the rim get hacked and nothing was called and it would end up being a turnover or a bad shot at the goal because of the foul. We did go away from the gameplan in the second half but we allowed the bad calls to effect us on defense as well. The bad officiating had a huge impact on the game and led in a lot of ways to Auburn’s big comeback. We shouldn’t let bad officiating effect our game play but unfortunately due to the body language of the players you could tell it did.