I think Acuna starts opening day. No reason for him not to, as he's showing he's ready so far this spring. I know, service time, super 2, blah blah blah. The guy is a legit 20/20 talent according to the scouts and most of them think we'd be crazy to not have him out there opening day. Play the kid from the jump and bat him 2 or 4-6.

Kazmir is a lock for the rotation once he's healthy. One of the best big game pitchers in MLB when he's on. No way we don't find a way to have him out there every 5th day. I'd say McCarthy is the odd man out in the rotation. I still think Wisler is going to be good. He's just not going to be the elite pitcher some had hyped him to be. But he could be a solid 3 or 4. I'm backing Folty to make the big jump and be our legit #1. Trade Teheran ASAP.

We'll definitely spend money next offseason. Probably try to sign Machado or Donaldson. Let one of them play a few seasons while Austin Riley develops. Might go get a pitcher, but I'd be disappointed if we did. We've got plenty of young arms I'd rather roll with since we're going to suck anyway. Go get the best bat possible and a real catcher. The Flowers/Suzuki platoon is ok, but it could be a black hole in a hurry.