Thread: OT - Net Neutrality has now been removed.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Banned
    vCash
    Ban net neutrality ? the internet dies

Drill in AK? Reindeer die (right before Christmas)

Travel Ban? you hate muslims

Repeal Obama care ? people die

Back out of Paris Accord? the World Dies..

Build the Wall? you hate Mexicans.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    Ban net neutrality ? the internet dies

Drill in AK? Reindeer die (right before Christmas)

Travel Ban? you hate muslims

Repeal Obama care ? people die

Back out of Paris Accord? the World Dies..

Build the Wall? you hate Mexicans.
    Build the wall if you hate being fiscally responsible. Want to talk about bankrupting the country. Pres 45 isn't going to get Mexico to build the wall for us. We can either actually fund our education system like a world power should or build a wall that will be roughly 20% effective. The Wall is the dumbest thing I have seen in a while. I am sure there are some great construction companies that would love to fleece the American people out of billions of dollars to build some wall with probably illegals from Mexico, maybe that is what 45 is referring to when he says Mexico will build it.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Build the wall if you hate being fiscally responsible. Want to talk about bankrupting the country. Pres 45 isn't going to get Mexico to build the wall for us. We can either actually fund our education system like a world power should or build a wall that will be roughly 20% effective. The Wall is the dumbest thing I have seen in a while. I am sure there are some great construction companies that would love to fleece the American people out of billions of dollars to build some wall with probably illegals from Mexico, maybe that is what 45 is referring to when he says Mexico will build it.
    that's the stupidest shit I've seen in a long time. congrats

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bully13 View Post
    that's the stupidest shit I've seen in a long time. congrats
    Great counterpoints, just keep Making America Great Again without actually looking at the results.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbonewannabe View Post
    Great counterpoints, just keep Making America Great Again without actually looking at the results.
    check out GDP, manufacturing job creation, consumer confidence, etc...you should educate yourself.