Given the mediocre-ness of almost everyone thus far, I don’t think many people would lose their mind over a 1 loss sec cg loser getting in the CFP. Especially if the sec cg is a barn burner. The pac 12 and acc need a lot of help already imo. The big 12 is always wacky, tcu will lose to Texas Tech in a 77-74 2OT game or something, putting a 1 L big 12 champ likely behind a 1 L pac 12 or 1 L acc champ. And that’s assuming things don’t really get wacky. The CFP has had it pretty easy thus far, they were due a crazy season with multiple loss conf champs, 2 undefeateds playing in a conf cg, ND in the discussion, a potential undefeated divisional champ with a really really weak SOS. Lots of weirdness already and we are only halfway through October. But I think right now most people would agree bama and uga have been the most dominant teams, followed by Penn State (needed a last min TD to win @ Iowa), and so if both bama and uga keep playing this way and face off in the sec cg, then I don’t think there will be much crying about 2 sec teams. At least not any crying with actual facts or logic behind it.