Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
Even if we hire a decent coach we will be better next year. We literally have no coaching right now. It's just a mess right now- but our Tommy John guys like Breaux and Small should be 100% next year and will be even better than they are now. We need a new S&C coach- that will help with our size. I like Hatcher (drafted by Angels), Tanner Allen (Drafted by Cubs I think), Westburg, Jordan Anderson (drafted) and then Foscue and Rowdey are going to be solid college players. We could return some guys like LA next year too. Catcher is a concern- and we could very well have a freshmen catcher like Hayden Jones or Luke Hancock starting for us.

We have talent- but they need a coach.

I expect us to be completely back by 2020 at the latest.
Just because they were drafted doesn't mean a dang thing. Skelton was drafted too. And all we heard from you was how great of a hitter he was and how he was elite defensively.

You wanna savage the season? Roll with this line up:

C-Stovall
1B-Hatcher
2B-Westburg or Foscue
SS-LA. Regardless of what 34 says, he is one of the better hitters. Don't continue to rag the kid when we keep trotting Poole and Skelton out there.
3B-Westburg or Foscue..whoever isn't playing 2B.
LF-Rowdy
RF-Anderson
CF-Mangum
DH-Allen

Ride and die by the freshmen. They'll need the experience anyway and it'll pay dividends.