Quote Originally Posted by Dawg61 View Post
We can still be 10-1 and not have the 344th ranked OOC schedule. Schedule teams ranked 80-150 on Kenpom and we'd have a much much better SOS. Fact is Howland has failed to get our NCAA tourney resume ready and has failed to get us ready to compete in the SEC. Auburn, aTm, Arkansas, Missouri, Kentucky, Tennessee, Alabama are all going to skull**** us. We have zero shot vs those teams because Howland hasn't spent the last two months getting us ready to play them. He's been babying our players like always and it doesn't do them any good. It's not complicated. Howland babies his players and that includes lying to them about how good they are by scheduling a joke OOC schedule so they can be 12-1 headed into the SEC gauntlet. When you baby players you get spoiled brats like Newman, Kegler, Peters, Eli and Singleton. You also get players that don't improve one bit like Herard. I keep telling y'all this but to get the best outta your team you have to be the type of personality that they don't really like you all the time. Nobody likes their strength coach while they are lifting weights. You aren't supposed to. Until Howland can get a little more Bobby Knight in him we are just going to be walking through the motions in basketball.
That's just damn 17'n dumb!!!! I don't call posters out hardly ever but this statement Dawg61 is nothing but foolish.

I expect a split with Auby, Arky, UT, Mizzou & Bama, which is 5-5 but even if we go 4-6 against these 5, that not a SKULL****. Throw in the TCUN & Vandy games (3-1 or 4-0) and you're looking at 8 SEC wins. Not that impressed with UGA and LSU, that could be 2 more. We're not the SKULL**** fodder we've been the last 5+ years.