Quote Originally Posted by 5049 View Post
All you guys jumping on Coach34, but I agree with him 100%. It seems silly now, but the viewpoint is correct. Georgia quit playing, handed them the game. They did not pressure Tua for some reason I cannot imagine, I guess they assumed he would make freshman mistakes. The referees also royally screwed Georgia and changed the game.

I have never seen a team that benefited from luck the way Alabama has. They are always the benefactor. They are never unlucky. Some of that is because of the talent level.

Saban can coach fundamentals and is a relentless recruiter. It works at Alabama. He can leave a lot to be desired in-game. 9 times out of 10, benching Hurts would have been disastrous. Lady Luck was riding with them last night.

You serious Clark?? They had more starters get hurt this year than I?ve ever seen. They had their best Olinemen get hurt in the beginning of the second half. A player collapsed on the sideline during the game. You can say lots of things about this bama team but lucky isn?t one of them.